[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Machines - now with Array Solars! [Not to be confused with Solar Arrays]

• immibs i recently added this mod to replace the very buggy other advanced machines mod that is out for 1.6.4, but yours seems to have power problems, randomly machines can blow up if there is more than 32 EU going through a lower supply cable, i have tested it in creative, i had a wall of low voltage transformers hooked up using glass fiber cable to the any of your advanced machines, and i forced them all to step down, and the machine, every time i connected it would blow up

• immibs i recently added this mod to replace the very buggy other advanced machines mod that is out for 1.6.4, but yours seems to have power problems, randomly machines can blow up if there is more than 32 EU going through a lower supply cable, i have tested it in creative, i had a wall of low voltage transformers hooked up using glass fiber cable to the any of your advanced machines, and i forced them all to step down, and the machine, every time i connected it would blow up

Did nobody tell you about the energy changes?
    In a nutshell: EU/t adds up. There is no such thing as packets. Explosions are disabled for IC2 machines and wires but not for most addons.

If you have 16 LV transformers connected together, each transformer outputs 32 EU/t, which is LV, and they add up to 512 EU/t, which is HV.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• My recipes are fine. It's GT that breaks them.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• No, it means that GregTech shouldn't expect everyone to cater to him by adding recipes with automatic machines, and instead it's his job to find all the recipes using normal machines, and change them to use automatic ones.

Battery snot included.

• 57.3.2:

• Array windmills with an effective height (height minus obstructions) above 147 will not generate power. Normal windmills at this height would have a chance of breaking. This is configurable of course.

Battery snot included.

• The compacting recycler is ignoring the recycler blacklist. I tested with both cobblestone (I have Gregtech installed) and glass panes, both produced scrap.

• Official Post

Feature not a bug - it is advanced after all :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Will you make advanced version of Metal Former?

Pretty please, with cherry on top?

The normal version is sooo darn slow...

I LOVE power arrays! One question: do they have any limits (as in: number of generators, distance)? Or will anything that is in range of loaded chunks work?

Not that I have many ATM, but it's good to know while planing a big power plant :D

• 57.3.3:

• Compacting recyclers don't ignore the recycler blacklist.

Somehow I thought I'd already made an advanced metal former. Hmm.

Battery snot included.

• Is it possible to add GT compatability?
    or, as an example - feature to disable uncompatible devices automatically/via config? (when GT installed, or not)

As for me - i'd like to use this addon fo arrays - but "impossible" craft recipes - will annoy me, and my friends.