[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Machines - now with Array Solars! [Not to be confused with Solar Arrays]

• Official Post

Can we get a version of the vacuum canner that is fluid enrich so we can make construction foam? Or just add that recipe in?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Version 58.1.0:

• Updated to 1.7.2.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

What about that Advanced Metal Former? Are you considering to add such a machine to your mod? It would be EXTREMELY useful :)

58.2.0:

• Added liquescent extruders
    • Added impellerized rollers (can you tell I'm bad at thinking of names?)
    • Added water-jet cutters.

Yes, these are three separate machines. It doesn't make a lot of sense for one machine to do three almost unrelated things.

Also they all have the same texture...

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

Edited once, last by immibis ().

• Official Post

Added water-jet cutters.

Like the fact they require a constant water supply, makes it seem so more realistic :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• 58.2.0:

• Added liquescent extruders
    • Added impellerized rollers (can you tell I'm bad at thinking of names?)
    • Added water-jet cutters.

Yes, these are three separate machines. It doesn't make a lot of sense for one machine to do three almost unrelated things.

Also they all have the same texture...

Thanks again :D

Now I can't wait to go home and try them out ;)

• I've built two of them. I may try to build Water-Jet Cutter later, but, honesty - what is the cutting mode even for, after you start makig cables with extruding? ;)

Anyway, Liquescent Extruder and Impellerized Roller both work beautifully. Two things about the Roller:

1) After I made it, I got one, slightly used, Forge Hammer back. Is it a bug or a feature? ;)
    2) Would be nice to have two output slots in the roller, so when I input 64 plates, I can get 2x64 casings.

• If at all possible, could you make it so the extruder, roller, and cutter could have separate textures?

Just so it would be possible for resource packs to add custom textures for those machines separately if they wanted to.

• Hi and thanks for your great work.
    We updated now to 1.7.10 but encountered an issue.

If placed all machines except the induction furnance are blowing up.
    No matter what cable or current we use.
    All machines without tooltips show that behaviour.

Are we the only ones with that problem ?

Greetings

• i have the same problem, i can place a quantum solar panel with 8192 eu output directly next to a vanilla ic2 macerator, but even the advanced panel with 32 !! eu output blows up the rotary macerator who should take 128

• If placed all machines except the induction furnance are blowing up.

Happens with the newer IC2 builds. Try build 542.
    Or you could put in crazy large numbers for the max Voltage accepted. For example 8096 allows the machines to accept 32V.

Advanced machines actually crashes with latest IC2 build (567) when I try to place down the Array Controller.

GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.
    I have copied this line

Edited 2 times, last by black3agl3 ().

• Happens with the newer IC2 builds. Try build 542.

Acutally, with 542 it doesn't work either. Advanced machines do not blow, but they simply do not work.

I tested it and the latest build that does not blow adv. machines and everything seems to be working correctly together (tested in creative via NEI) is 549.

• Official Post

I tested it and the latest build that does not blow adv. machines and everything seems to be working correctly together (tested in creative via NEI) is 549.

Player changed some E-net things in 550, so that would explain why it works in builds before it.

I see this too much.

• I'm having a problem where the compact recycler is exploding when I hook it up to a bat box. I don't understand why this is happening because the bat box is the lowest power level.

EDIT:

Wow, this question was answered a couple of posts ago. I'm so dumb.

• Official Post

I'm having a problem where the compact recycler is exploding when I hook it up to a bat box. I don't understand why this is happening because the bat box is the lowest power level.

Any IC2 build higher than 549 does it. Immibis needs to fix it.

I see this too much.