[1.6.2 SMP/SSP] FrogCraft 1.6.2 - Bring industrial chemistry to Minecraft!

• This addon is cool. I hope that it develops well.
    Suggestion: Synthetic Paint/dyes, that can be used in-place of any dye. Including the production of Titanium Dioxide for the White paints/lighter paints, and an ore, likely Ilmenite, that can be processed into Titanium Dioxide (and byproducts). However, this would not break GT balance, as the titanium would still have to be separated from the dioxide via whatever process, and an industrial blast furnace is still required to produce the titanium ingots, if a user wants to do that. It would just make the raw form a bit more common, but that is nothing to worry about (as using different mods/addons that add their own ores, including multiple types of Copper/Tin, even some Aluminum and others, does not break balance via adding more ores).

Good suggestion!
    Add some ore contains TiO2 and can be used as white color dye
    And after centrifuge/electrolize you can get TiO2
    TiO2 will need 2500K with 2hydrogen in the GT blast
    Sound good?

PS: In my server explosives are banned, so it's painful to look for the only ore contains Ti

• Could you maybe made the next tier machines like extractor/compressor/etc. a little bit more expensive? (maybe greg items if greg is installed)

• Could you maybe made the next tier machines like extractor/compressor/etc. a little bit more expensive? (maybe greg items if greg is installed)

Someone can't clearly read. This mod REQUIRES GREGTECH to work.

I do love all of the suggestions people are adding. But Rikka0_0 , could you please create an update that fixes all of your critical bugs before you start to work on new content. It is very annoying how some of your blocks don't work at all.

• Official Post

Just to throw out a random ETA, I will start updating Saturday. Almost 2 Weeks later than I originally wanted to start it, but better than Redpower.

How can you tell? How don't you know that Elo hasn't abandoned Redpower, she sure doesn't say much on twitter. Or any other communication method.
    DO YOU HAVE MINDREADING??? Because if you do, I'd like to know how I get it too.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

It's the Device replacing my right eye. Ideal for scanning everything, including Brains.

Seems legit

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• But if you add another ore that has contains titanium dioxide for use as a dye, shouldn't you be able to electrolyze it to get the titanium? Thus eliminating Bauxite's role as a painfully low yield source of titanium

• Official Post

:) ^^

Electrolyse 16 of the dye to get 1 tiny pile, and it takes 10 minutes (600 seconds) to process it :3 Perfectly balanced.

• Official Post

3 types of coffee though?

IC2, Pams and something else? WHAT IS IT!!! TEEEELLL MEEEEE

• Good suggestion!
    Add some ore contains TiO2 and can be used as white color dye
    And after centrifuge/electrolize you can get TiO2
    TiO2 will need 2500K with 2hydrogen in the GT blast
    Sound good?

PS: In my server explosives are banned, so it's painful to look for the only ore contains Ti

Sounds awesome! Now we won't have to kill skeletons and waste bonemeal just to get the white dye for Lime Dye for the Computer Monitors.

• Original post says updated to 1.3
    download link says 1.1
    upon re-downloading today, Minecraft says 1.2
    Kinda major inconsistencies T_T

Also in 1.2 all the names of your mod are royally screwed up, and still have the random e-net errors of 1.1

• How about the possibility to use Fluorapatite dust as amplifier in the Mass/Matter Fabricator? Also: It is possible to use the Import-Bus from AE on your machines, but not the Export-Bus and: Fluorapatite Ore is placed on the wrong slot when AE automaticly places it in the Industrial Grinder.

Freude, schöner Götterfunken,
    Tochter aus Elysium,
    Wir betreten feuertrunken,
    Himmlische, dein Heiligthum!
    Deine Zauber binden wieder
    Was die Mode streng geteilt;
    Alle Menschen werden Brüder,
    Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

• masterP, do you by chance have a steam account called MasterPlan?

Is this a sarcastic question? When yes, then is my answer, that I only want to help by suggesting improvments for a new modification with much potential. When no, then is my answer: no, my steam account has a diffrent name, why do you ask?

Freude, schöner Götterfunken,
    Tochter aus Elysium,
    Wir betreten feuertrunken,
    Himmlische, dein Heiligthum!
    Deine Zauber binden wieder
    Was die Mode streng geteilt;
    Alle Menschen werden Brüder,
    Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

• Is this a sarcastic question? When yes, then is my answer, that I only want to help by suggesting improvments for a new modification with much potential. When no, then is my answer: no, my steam account has a diffrent name, why do you ask?

I wasn't intending on being sarcastic or offending. I have a random steam friend called MasterPlan, and I was wondering if he/she was you or if it was an odd coincidence.