[Addon v2.0_experimental for MC 1.6.2] LevelStorage v1.2

• Official Post

Nope, doesn't work.

I'm currently considering making remote accessor an unlimited version of Wireless Access Terminal from AE.
    Why? Just cause. OP? Yes it is. If it is OP, why do you make it? Because AE's WAT just doesn't cut it.
    It's gonna have a rather difficult recipe.

Dang. I have nothing against an infinite ranged receiver. I always find myself just putting terminals everywhere. OPness is no reason to not do something.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Why does your better q-suit still drain energy in creative?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Because it's creative. Spawning in a new suit every 10 minutes because it's discharged is annoying. And the normal q-suit doesn't :P

I see this too much.

• hm ? i find bug, today i find in dungeon 2 xp tomes , each over 10 000 xp but when i use first tome, second tome auto delete

Forge issue. Just ignore that second book, it's a phantom. I set up my code so that it's impossible to have two books in one chest (they have ton of xp in them).
    Also, you're really really lucky that you found 10000 XP-book. It's a really rare occurance.

EDIT:
    I've been putting it off for a really long time, but now I'm ready to refactor my code with new helpers i've created. Wish me luck, there'll be tons of bugs in newer version.

• Really? Average I've seen has been around 8-10k. I've seen only one at <5k XP out of ~5-6.

It's my mistake then. Gonna quickly recode it.

Some progress on refactoring front:
    Finished moving ModBlocks & ModItems to one point - LSBlockItemList. For item and block loading now i have ModUniversalInitializer. This way it will be much easier to add a block or item.
    Recoded Frequency Card to use new BlockLocation util class instead.
    Recoded XP Tome to use NBTHelper instead of raw-itemstack.stackTagCompound stuff.

• ye , ic2 experimental is true experminetal , I must often recompile him for private modpack on 1.6.2 because he crash with other mods :D

• Ironically enough, I just need to add 1 line of code to add experimental-compatibility, but I won't do that for now.

If it's just one line how hard would it be to support both?

I for one have moved over to experimental long ago and don't plan on using the broken 401. I'm sure I'm not alone :)

• If it's just one line how hard would it be to support both?

I for one have moved over to experimental long ago and don't plan on using the broken 401. I'm sure I'm not alone :)

Okay :( I liked IC2 the way it was. I don't give a damn it didn't update - there're addons for that. Also, removal of packets will be an external pain in the ass, change for base massfab energy demand was unneeded - there's GT for that, if someone likes GT, he's free to install it and be cut up by it. I don't know, maybe I'll create an special addon that will hack into IC2 and return things to the way they were in the past (just using reflection).

• Okay :( I liked IC2 the way it was. I don't give a damn it didn't update - there're addons for that.

Besides reworking e-net and removing the unneeded refined iron all it seems to do is add a whole lot of options. More options equals more ways addons can extend it.
    Also, addons can't fix the old IC2 to work with NEI.

Also, removal of packets will be an external pain in the ass

I'm quite certain the work on e-net is far from finished. Just wait.

change for base massfab energy demand was unneeded - there's GT for that

Alternative explanation is that the devs themselves considered it was far from balanced to go from punching wood to full quantum set in couple of evenings.

• Besides reworking e-net and removing the unneeded refined iron all it seems to do is add a whole lot of options. More options equals more ways addons can extend it.
    Also, addons can't fix the old IC2 to work with NEI.

I'm quite certain the work on e-net is far from finished. Just wait.

Alternative explanation is that the devs themselves considered it was far from balanced to go from punching wood to full quantum set in couple of evenings.

3) Quantum Set... 280 uum. My addon adds a new quantum suit that requires 4500+ UUM. Do you think you'll be able to reach it in a couple of evenings even with old massfab.
    2) Far from finished... Energy net was awesome the way it was (it was relatively bugfree and quite intelligent and didn't use a lot of CPU compared to other variants).
    Why did Player need to remove packets? Why?
    Yes, you could theoretically send 2 to the power of 31 EU per tick through cable, but did somebody abuse it so much except for the solar panels? No. Ability to send energy losslessly for long distances using transformers? 2 MFSU + 2 lapotron crystals + enderchests + a little bit of automation make it useless.
    Still, why was the decision made to delete packets?

• @Uum/qsuit

Once I habe half decent uu production up expansion gets exponential an doing from 1 to 100 uu will be about as fast as from 100 to 1000. It's exactly the same as with old EE2

• The new Enet is even more performant. All the work is now done by the Net itself instead of by the Modder who implemented the Output. Too bad he didnt add Amperage.

What ? Amperage wasn't really useful. It was just used to exploit net mechanics in order to avoid losses. Amperage was EU/t, but IRL Voltage doesn't cause cable to blow up lol.

@Uum/qsuit

Once I habe half decent uu production up expansion gets exponential an doing from 1 to 100 uu will be about as fast as from 100 to 1000. It's exactly the same as with old EE2

With GT, no Scraps from cobble and nothing OPier than IC² Miner/RC Tunnel Bore for mining ? I highly doubt it. Not to mention that what you describe isn't exponential. Exponential would be 1 to 10 = same time than 10 to 100 or 100 to 1000.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

Edited once, last by MatLaPatate ().