[Addon v2.0_experimental for MC 1.6.2] LevelStorage v1.2

• I cannot unsee the Nether Portal this Dimension has created, let me guess, you used that crappy Mojang dimensional Transfer Function, right?

Yes, I used EntityPlayerMP.travelToDimension(int par1). Is there another function in forge to transfer players from one point to another?

• Nope, I had to write one myself to do that, and it still doesnt load the Chunks around your destination for some strange Reason until you relog.

Ehm... Let me guess.. You set player's x, y, z and dimension physically without updating the entity? Well, you should've done it this way:
    https://github.com/mak326428/L…tableTeleporter.java#L124
    That "andUpdate" part is really important.

• Better.

This is going to look really awesome when everything is covered with dark antimatter... YES!

Well this mod certainly took a fast left turn to weird town.
    Note: this isn't a bad thing, I like weird :)

looking forward to seeing it in action whenever that happens.

• I got a new idea for u, u should make a update for enhanced diamond drill, after update, its functions can like Vajra, destory any block except for bedrock just need 1 hit, and it also can enchant with fortune III or silk touch I, maybe u can also give it more damage, like 6 or 8 damage.

• I got a new idea for u, u should make a update for enhanced diamond drill, after update, its functions can like Vajra, destory any block except for bedrock just need 1 hit, and it also can enchant with fortune III or silk touch I, maybe u can also give it more damage, like 6 or 8 damage.

Atomic disassembler?

@fast destruction:
    Atomic Dissasemblers. It's speed is... 3x3x128=1152 blocks per tick.
    This is far faster than Vajra.
    Like MUCH faster.
    Like ALOT faster.
    And it incinerates (deletes) bulk materials like cobble for you so you don't have to worry about junk being in your inventory.
    @enchantments on the drill:
    Combine Fortune or Silk Touch book with drill in a crafting table (not in anvil!). It will give you an enhanced drill which will apply it's enhancement (be it fortune or silktouch) to every block it mines.

Well this mod certainly took a fast left turn to weird town.
    Note: this isn't a bad thing, I like weird :)

looking forward to seeing it in action whenever that happens.

You'll like it, I'm sure. I'll try my best to make travel to Antimatter Universe as challenging as possible. (with dangerous mobs... and possible massive amounts of withers... THAT will be fun!)

• Looks a bit like Thaumcraft Taint. But that could just be the Magenta-Purple Color.

Agreed. I'll make it more dark.
    Also, i'm not happy with flat appearance. I'll need to tune it a bit (add NoiseGeneratorOctaves and such), maybe even add my own structures..

• Make loot chests which explode after say 15 seconds from being opened

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Wow, these Advanced Scanners actually give pretty accurate results:

The 512 bedrock is because there are 2 layers of 16x16 (flat) bedrock there.

EDIT:
    Buggy buggy forge.. :

This thing happens when i use short[] version of Chunk constructor. When i use vanilla's byte[] one, it generates everything like it should.
    ... And that is not good. Not good at all.