[Addon v2.0_experimental for MC 1.6.2] LevelStorage v1.2

• Official Post

Bug or unimplemented thing?

• Bug or unimplemented thing?

Dangit, was experimenting with achievements and forgot to turn off when building a production version... ignore it for now.

FrozenElite30:
    Actually many things have auto aim in my addon. Tesla ray is an example of such thing.

EDIT:
    Next update WILL contain absolutely MASSIVE nerfs. Like all armors require 9x more antimatter AND iridium, ~1.2stacks of iridium reinforced plates per armor piece.
    Quantum Saber now uses Dense Titanium Plates (18 titanium).
    Atomic Disassembler uses 2 chrome (regular plates, 2 matunits) just to piss early-mid-game bang resource collection off.

• My plans on this weekend:
    1) Titanium and Chrome ores.
    2) Multiblock induction heater. (=alloy smelter)
    You will be able to quadruple (or triple, or quintuple) with some expensive reactants (the better the reactant the more yield you get)

• i got an error. it seems to related to thaumcraft.
    i installed levelstorage 1.2.3 rc1 WITHOUT thaumcraft.
    it looks like levelstorage wanna add an wand rod but failed since i didnt have thaumcraft installed.
    this problem is shown after levelstorage 1.2.0
    crashreport:

• Official Post

This is exactly what i was afraid would happen... Must include TC api .class files in LS download.

No you must not include them. You just have to do a little Reflection on implemented Interfaces by using extra Item Classes.

I haz my antimatter armor, so let him do that :P

So, you have a very fragile Antimatter Armor? Please tell me about how that is being better than the highly toxic and melting Quicksilver Armor of Metallurgy.

• No, i have a top-notch armor each piece of which holds 1 billion EU and consists of 64 iridium plates infused with antimatter that create a tremendously strong energy field that is able to turn you into ash whenever you dare to walk up to me (32 blocks radius).

@Use reflection:
    You can't implement interfaces on items using reflection, can you?

• Multiblocks aren't as bad as I expected. I'm done with all the structure-stuff (which is like all that is to be done multiblock-wise), now just need to write logic.
    You can insert energy from casings; you can extract/input items from casings; gui opens when you click on casings. This is not a GT-kind of multiblock (which is not a multiblock really, GT MB machine a singleblock machine that just checks if it has blocks behind itself and shuts down when there isn't), it's a real multiblock.

• Yes I can do such Magic. I can even do that with TileEntities.

Awesome. :D I do research. You can. What about me or other non - advanced Java Dev User? :D

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

• I can too. Using ASM hackery, just create a phantom class that implements stuff you need (e.g. similar to forge's eventbushandler). But why must I if i can simply copypaste 10 files into zip?

• because that can create more problems in the future.
    IIRC, crashes due LS having an outdated TC4 API.

Almost every mod - dev implement API's. Thats not fun we "can't" becuase of problems if install GregTech and different API's :'D

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}