IC2 Gregtech Server [1.6.2]

• Ok so I've compiled a mod pack based around Gregtech, all of the mods are completely up to day (as far as I can tell) and I'll try to continuously update them at least daily. This server is being provided by

and is currently being hosted on a 8gb, i3, 100 gb upload and download, 2 TB hard drive dedicated server. All the mods are going to be kept up to date via drop box, so if you would like to have that available so you're completely up to date, please post or pm me your email and I will link you to the folder. Currently the mods are the following (I will most likely not keep this up to date with each small update to the mods, but that may change):

Advanced repulsion systems 56.0.0
    Redstone in motion 2.0.0.0
    Applied Energistics rv 13b
    Bibliocraft 1.4
    BiblioWoods (Biomes o' Plenty v1.2)
    Bibliowoods (Foresty v1.2)
    Biomes o' Plenty 0.6.2
    Buildcraft 4.0.1.3.360
    Chicken Chunks 1.3.3.1
    Chicken Core 0.9.0.2
    Compact Windmills 1.0.2.5
    Ender Storage 1.4.3.3
    Extra Cells 1.3.9
    Forestry 2.3.0.1 IC2 Experimental Version
    Galacticraft 1.39.567
    Ganys End 1.1.0
    Ganys Nether 1.2.0
    Ganys Surface 1.1.0
    Garden Craft 5.0
    Gregtech 4.02h
    Immibis Core 56.0.3
    Immibis Microblocks 56.0.4
    Industrial Craft Experimental v133
    Iron Chests 5.3.20.520
    MicdoodleCore 1.39.567
    Mystcraft 10.6
    NEI 1.6.1.3
    Power Boxes 1.02
    Railcraft 8.0.1.0
    Redlogic 56.0.3
    Twilight Forest 1.19.0

Come and build a community! This mod list is left up for critiquing btw, it's not set in stone. 198.100.148.21

Edit: Also basic rules: No griefing, no spamming or being annoying and try to be nice. Rules are subject to change but it's relatively lenient.'

Mods will be here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7h2lxlig832atvz/Kx39A6GHAj

• already thought about updateing extracells to 1.3.5? :D (and ae to 13, look on ae-mod.info/dev)

• Yeah haha, there, it's updated to 1.3.5

and now ae, because 1.3.5 needs ae 13 :P

btw, atm for me the chickenchunks website seems to be down, do u have a zip with all the mods?

• If you click the gear in the top right you can download as a zip https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7h2lxlig832atvz/Kx39A6GHAj

If you sign up for dropbox everytime I update the server with a mod the mod can automatically be downloaded to your computer without having to manually download it (whatever mod changes)

Edit: Also, should I do rv 13 or rv 14 for ae? It's currently at 13, do you know if 14 is stable enough

• Official Post

Found a bug :P Immibis's saw conflicts with a forestry bee habitat finder.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Found a bug :P Immibis's saw conflicts with a forestry bee habitat finder.

Alright I'll make sure Malevolence looks at your post. But just to be sure you used the dropbox configs instead of the default generated ones? If he can get your email then updating will be easier than downloading every time. So yea as for everybody else just let me know who wanna join then I can add you guys to the whitelist. Also I would like if we can go hand to hand to one another. (ex. I'm doing power so I'll need fuel producers, materials, and etc) However you can join the crew if you enjoy doing the same thing (ex. you want to work in energy "department" no problem just ask then we can work on that together) Therefore we get to see huge super builds of mass production instead of mini bases with one or two automated macerators for ore processing instead why not do a entire factory building for maximum ores yields as a long term goal? Also so chunkloading can be done more efficiently and be close together! This way will get everybody hauls to the maximum usage from rubbish from a quarrying operation for a recycling plant to powering Matter Fabs in a material fabrication factory! Don't want to stay in one place then goes off and gather rare dungeon loots and stuffs for factories that can put them to use. Basically work together instead of "digging a hole and self production of everything " Obviously we all need a macerator and an electric furnace here and there but you should get my idea. TE may be faded but use Enderstorage and/or GT tesseracts to transfer items to one another. (another "career" is right there a item/energy/liquid relay facility!)

• Official Post

I would like to join. Add meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. My IGN is Chocohead :)

Looking at the configs mind you, the item IDs don't clash, it's just that the saw's texture is the one for the habitat locator. Wierd.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Arlight your good to go!

Yay ^^

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Still says I'm not whitelisted :( Did you re-start it when you added me?

I see this too much.

• Immibis microblocks and redlogic.... redstone in motion... lol why didn't I found about this server before... also you should consider adding wireless redstone or something like that.. it's a nice mod (not the CB one, it requires Forge Multipart)

• Alight I'll see if we can get a wireless redstone mod of some sort going and also server is down until me and Male is done with getting the Dedicated server up and running. Sorry about that but apparently IC2's "ductaped" e net wanna be extra stupid and crashed the server when someone placed a cable of I believe tin but not sure.

• Actually I don't know why, but there is problem with the 2x and 3x insolated HV cable... if you are standing on any type of EU storage block or EU transformer and place it the game will give crash...