Also a minor thing, but shift-clicking transformer/overclocker upgrades into the crystallizer doesn't send them to the right slots.
The Crystalliser thing is not happening in SSP, right?
I am guessing on server side it gets truncated to a short, meaning I can either:
- Try saving the amount in a long
- save the amount internally in buckets instead of milibuckets (which would be really weird)
- recode the tank in a better way
I'll see what I can do. Shift-clicking is also something I need to work on, I disabled it for the Chromatic Generator completely because it was able to put things into the wrong slot, which is kinda exploity.
Therefore, the Crystalliser recipe blacklist works.
- Tweaked the Crystalliser so recipes are not dependant on the order of the input (if uvwx works, xvuw also works). Also, OreDictUnification Support if GT is installed.
- Added the Chromatic Generator: Generates 1 EU/t for every type of dye in it, up to 16. Unidye doubles its output. Up to 32 EU/t. One Dye (and 1 Unidye) is consumed every 50 seconds.
- Shift-clicking items to put them into the Crystalliser is at the moment slightly buggy and completely disabled for the Chromatic Generator
- tidied up
- tidied up a little more
- completed textures for crystalliser (thanks to SirusKing)
- completed textures for the chromatic generator
- animated textures for the blocks mentioned above
- changed the amount of fluid stored to a long instead of an integer, see if that fixes the SMP glitch with the crystalliser's uuMatter tank.
- fixed a bug with the Crystalliser when using Steam.
- fixed some things for the Chromatic Generator, please break every single one in your world before updating (now it has 10k EU internal storage).
- removed the centrifuge Unidye recipes because they created an exploit. added a recipe for uuMatter to turn into Unidye.
- nerfed the Electric Fishing Rod / Superfish-Catcher recipes.
- added recipes for the chromatic generator.
- disabled shift-clicking for slots since it is colliding with my feature of simple automation through a single pipe (until I can come up with a viable solution).
- fixed recipes who had the old infused gold ratio.
- fixed yellowcake textures.
- renamed all assets to fit the lowerCamelCase convention.
Spray cans. Also, you could pretty much get infinite of another dye from just centrifuging a dye you already have.
Yeah, I noticed I coded it with a lowercased name by accident.
What about a machine that auto-shears sheep, considering how much you use wool in this add-on?
I've been figuring out how do that, unfortunately there's no method to just get an Entity by x, y and z coords, so I'll have to find a workaround. And when I do that, I might as well just make generic animal multiblock farms which I have also planned.
Then i will say: Who needs to grow trees for EU? I can simply autofarm my sheep! :3
It therefore needs to be better value for the needed resources! Or just really OP...
The animal farms will take food, fertilitzer (or just biomass) and (maybe) water. Also, don't get too excited about this yet, because I am not actually coding the next bigger feature yet
Well that was the reasoning behind it
You''ll have to render the animals drinking from it now
I just got a (maybe stupid) idea. With animal farms, you could get milk and it could be solidified for white dye, who needs bones anyway?
- added Infused Gold Gears (deal with the texture)
- added/actually implemented configs to disable crystalliser/chromatic generator (recipes+they don't work when placed in world)
- fiddled around with the idea of a "hearthstone" (nothing implemented)
- fixed machine recipes
- improved OreDict usage for recipes
- Did some (probably) unnecessary Reflection, please look into your logs for any warnings by Unidye. Why doing it when it is unnecessary? Practice! Programming exam soon.
- Realised java's documentation lied to me
- Obligatory "tidying up"
Just a heads up, it seems the latest IC2 patch breaks your circuit recipe.
How should it? I just enabled Circuits to be used in OreDict, and that in two Directions.
No idea, but I updated IC2 and the recipe stopped working. Something has gone wonky.
I think he disabled the infused gold recipes to keep balance with the new Red Alloy change.