[Addon v2.0 Experimental for MC 1.6.2/1.6.4] Transducers (Beta) - IC2 <-> BC power converters

• This would be my new favorite mod if you were able to add support for a IC2 to Thermal Expansion Converter. There new RF energy is nice and all. But I like my set up being jut run off solar panels. Anyways, currently there is no mod out to transfer between EU - RF

• This would be my new favorite mod if you were able to add support for a IC2 to Thermal Expansion Converter. There new RF energy is nice and all. But I like my set up being jut run off solar panels. Anyways, currently there is no mod out to transfer between EU - RF

I was actually considering that a while ago. At least for my mod I did. :P Want me to work on that?

• Official Post

Want me to work on that?

Yeah :thumbup:

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• My MC World starts fine as is, until I try launching with your mod.

Posted as a Spoiler

• nice work, love it.

Found one impossible recipe to craft for gregtech recipes:

medium voltage electric engine:
    Advanced Re-Battery 30036 is not craftable, should be 30036:27(empty) - 30036:1(full)

despite that happy new year!

• There is a error with the High voltage electric engine recipe. The recipe calls for the Energy Crystal but doesn't include the correct MetaID. The Energy crystal with no EU is 26, and the recipe calls for no metaID.

Bottom one is the freshly compressed Energy Crystal.

• Just use AdvRecipes (Recipes.advRecipes.addRecipe()).
    It'll fix all the problems with electric items' charge in recipes.

You can just set Short.MAX_VALUE to the MetaID on the recipe. Should fix it.
    Either way, I just traded the materials for engine in the meantime.

• That is the Damage value, which makes the damage of a Tool irrelevant in crafting.

To be precise, it's a damage value that makes things ignore the metadata (or damage value, whatever you want to call it) when checking if one ItemStack is equal to other ItemStack.