Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• Official Post
    • Official Post

• That's actually my opinion of FTB right now. Bunch of fucks with toilet paper feelings who get butt-hurt over the dumbest things. I swear Modpacks have been the bane of all of the mod's existence, due to the creation of an over-demanding community and authors forced to resign due to time constraints or personal attacks. I swear, it's crazy how those lethargic fucks command such a needy following...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• That's actually my opinion of FTB right now. Bunch of fucks with toilet paper feelings who get butt-hurt over the dumbest things. I swear Modpacks have been the bane of all of the mod's existence, due to the creation of an over-demanding community and authors forced to resign due to time constraints or personal attacks. I swear, it's crazy how those lethargic fucks command such a needy following...

Sounds like something speicifc happened?

Sounds like something specific happened?

Apparently on FTB, it's ok to talk bad about Eloraam for not opening up her source to the public domain, but not ok to point out the LiquidAPI dick-move that Mine Factory Reloaded did in 1.5.2.

Which, in a way, makes FTB the equivalent of Tekkit Lite (or rather, Tekkit "Smart"). They also had a few post calling IC2 an obsolete piece of junk that was too punishing due to the exploding machine mechanic, and wanted to push people towards TE3 or UE simply because it was "better". One user even told me that I should use GregTech since "I like tedious grind-fest so much"...

It's just gotten to the point that people are chastise and scolded for playing with the "wrong set" of mods now, that literally trying to say you like a non-mainstream mod earns you a bunch of flack. It's something I feared was going to happen, and just seeing it happen is very upsetting. I guess the moral of the story is that once the Goons find a game they like, you best stop playing it because it'll be ruined worse than cancer. Well, the online, community attributes of said game, that is...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• I doubt this has a place here, but I don't care this has to be herd. For some reason,i am trying to finish Sonic 06. I have now finished Sonic's campaign and have just finished Shadows after a few months of playing better games. I have this to say about the final boss. If for some reason you don't want spoilers, I have put it in a spoiler tab

Raging out of the way. If you excuse me, there are still two more campaigns to do ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

• Official Post

Dont use the Insert Image Function on your Gifs! Just link to them.

As much as i agree with you, i disagree.
    I Agree because it is good for people with bad/limited ISP. *Wow. So much bad ISP. Much limited. Wow.*
    I Disagree because my ISP is good enough to withstand any size image and i don't have to click every single damn link/attachment.
    I'm glad that my ISP allows me to have a maximum 1600 Kb/s download and 110 kb/s upload without data limit. Some days i end up downloading 50 GB of data.

@Everyone : Use the attachment option, it is good to give people a (small) preview of the image, so they can decide if they want or not to fully open it.

@above : Cool... :P

• Apparently on FTB, it's ok to talk bad about Eloraam for not opening up her source to the public domain, but not ok to point out the LiquidAPI dick-move that Mine Factory Reloaded did in 1.5.2.

Which, in a way, makes FTB the equivalent of Tekkit Lite (or rather, Tekkit "Smart"). They also had a few post calling IC2 an obsolete piece of junk that was too punishing due to the exploding machine mechanic, and wanted to push people towards TE3 or UE simply because it was "better". One user even told me that I should use GregTech since "I like tedious grind-fest so much"...

It's just gotten to the point that people are chastise and scolded for playing with the "wrong set" of mods now, that literally trying to say you like a non-mainstream mod earns you a bunch of flack. It's something I feared was going to happen, and just seeing it happen is very upsetting. I guess the moral of the story is that once the Goons find a game they like, you best stop playing it because it'll be ruined worse than cancer. Well, the online, community attributes of said game, that is...

Welcome to Reddit^^ the home of the wonderful circlejerk where everybody with the right opinion is a saint and everyone with a different one is "literally Hitler".

• Welcome to Reddit^^ the home of the wonderful circlejerk where everybody with the right opinion is a saint and everyone with a different one is "literally Hitler".

I thought that was the internet in general?

• Well, some places like imgur aren't full of circlejerk, but therefore are prone to double standards, sob stories or (and that only personly irritates me, probably because I'm from Germany) praising every soldier as if they were the next Jesus.

• Official Post

Imgur has shifted out a lot of the double standards, but boiiii do we love the Repost standard (You reposted? You fucking suck. Now let me upvote your repost to the front page)