Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• Official Post

Had the feeling like I would get attacked by Slenderman any moment this morning. Fogis not that uncommon around here, but that was as foggy as a cloud! That being quite uncommon anyway, it was really smoggy this evening. I had the feeling like there would be another nuke coming down any moment. Not to mention, smog is really not a problem around here, normally. Well, I am seriously considering to order that gas mask.

It was super foggy here too, although I think it may of been smoke o.o

• Had the feeling like I would get attacked by Slenderman any moment this morning. Fogis not that uncommon around here, but that was as foggy as a cloud! That being quite uncommon anyway, it was really smoggy this evening. I had the feeling like there would be another nuke coming down any moment. Not to mention, smog is really not a problem around here, normally. Well, I am seriously considering to order that gas mask.

Do you live in/around the UK? I had really bad fog today.

• Official Post

It was Renderdistance Tiny here.

Liking the better frame rates though right?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

That's because....Brazill is SO WET anyway, that it WASHES away the fog! It's even making sense if you belive in a bunch of stuff.

Yet that depends on where you live on my country.
    The North, Northwest is extremely damp, known for the amazon jungle biome.
    The Northeast is dry to match a desert, known for the "caatinga" or "sertão" biome.
    The center or "west center" (where i live) is a mix of damp and dry seasons (but both are still hot, with temperatures ranging 25 to 50 degrees celsius), known for the "cerrado" biome.
    The South-east is similar to mine, but colder, but no snow.
    The South is similar to south-east, but also colder, with very rare snow-ice occasions.

• Yet that depends on where you live on my country.
    The Northeast is dry to match a desert, known for the "caatinga" or "sertão" biome.
    The center or "west center" (where i live) is a mix of damp and dry seasons (but both are still hot, with temperatures ranging 25 to 50 degrees celsius), known for the "cerrado" biome.
    The South is similar to south-east, but also colder, with very rare snow-ice occasions.

That was expectanle. Most common random uduibts(Like me) tough, think brazil is only made of wet rainforests, like russia is only made of siberian tundra and...you get it.

• Official Post

50 degrees celsius

Do cook for your food on the ground on days like that? :D

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Yet that depends on where you live on my country.

And I thought it was 100% Desert. (You know, chopping down Rainforest and Stuff).

• The North, Northwest is extremely damp, known for the amazon jungle biome.

But you have no snow ;p

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

And I thought it was 100% Desert. (You know, chopping down Rainforest and Stuff).

That is what gonna be if it continues. The cerrado biome is suffering a process of desertification due deforestation, but thats not the only biome which the process is happening of course.

Do cook for your food on the ground on days like that? :D

If i throw an egg on the asphalt on those days it would easily cook, but i guess you wouldnt want to eat it, right?

But you have no snow ;p

I do not, but high-altitude cities (like campos do jordão, 1600 meters above sea level, on south-east) or the ones on the very south does, on the cold seasons.

But worry not, soon i'm gonna travel to a place that will have snow for sure, and a bit of radiation aswell, to visit some relatives and for tourism.

• Official Post

If i throw an egg on the asphalt on those days it would easily cook, but i guess you wouldnt want to eat it, right?

It would have to fly along way for me to eat it, but I'd give it a try :thumbup:

I see this too much.

• And I thought it was 100% Desert. (You know, chopping down Rainforest and Stuff).

The desert is where I live, not because of deforestation though

• Now all that's missing are some crafting recipes and my water check for the fishing station. How can I check if blocks around my tileentity are water source blocks? I don't wanna ruin the performance by constantly checking everything in a 5 block radius either..

• Official Post

Now all that's missing are some crafting recipes and my water check for the fishing station. How can I check if blocks around my tileentity are water source blocks? I don't wanna ruin the performance by constantly checking everything in a 5 block radius either..

Just don't. Let the fish come to you in the air.

I see this too much.