Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• FTB launcher thinks my Minecraft account isn't legit/right any more for no reason. Really struggling to see why it's worth bothering with FTB any more.

So you can allocate as much ram as you want/need.

• Better get yourself FTB Premium!

Seems it wants to work, for now. I just don't get how Technic can make their stuffs work while FTB can't. See why the B-Team went for the Technic Launcher over FTB :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Better get yourself FTB Premium!

I know right? Only a matter of time since they are an official business entity now...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• im sorry but what do you need 555 timers for?

Ever heard of "PWM sound synthesis"?
    Basically, messing around with chained timers at various frequencies, eg a 30 Hz timer controlling the pulse width of a 400 Hz tone generator. Or, if you prefer FM synthesis, you can chain the triangle wave at the cap of the 30 Hz timer to the threshold pin of the 400 Hz tone generator. I would have uploaded a sound test, but I overvolted the cheap speaker I was using (the pathetic 8Ω .25W thing couldn't take a 50% duty cycle 6V square wave)
    Also, 555 timers have about a bajillion used for just about anything

• Your emergency box of wires? :D

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Next you'll be telling me that the covered coloured cables are like copper cables

I see this too much.

• It's your 3000th post if it's any consolation :)

I see this too much.

• Next time send me instead :D

Hax. Like using Google Translate, but fluent in French.

I see this too much.

• Anyone been watching Attack of the B-Team? Diamonds on level 50, and lots of them. It is literally as close to creative mode as you can get short of spawning items directly in :P

I see this too much.

• When you think you have seen everything... I've just found a MC server that has a "Minewars" game, a recreation of the PS2 StarWars battlefront "deathmatch" mode (until the empire or rebel lives expires or all points are captured).