Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• Does anyone know where the root .exe files store for installed programs, a unwanted piece of software deleted all my shortcuts including the links stored in my start menu. The programs themselves are still there, I just can't access them unless I have a saved project of them (like a word document).

• Official Post

Wow, that's nasty of it.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• That's the resource pack, Pyrolusite's Classic Minimalism from the link in his signature.

It's available for 1.7.2 and 1.7.10, but unfortunately not the 1.8 snapshots though.

This is the Futuristic one, not Classic :p Fonts were experimental and will be either removed or tweaked for the next iteration, because it ended up being not that great for extensive chat reading.
    Between 1.7 and 1.8, the only thing that I need to change is the enchant table iirc, will do that once I finished PFM 1.1

• Does anyone know where the root .exe files store for installed programs, a unwanted piece of software deleted all my shortcuts including the links stored in my start menu. The programs themselves are still there, I just can't access them unless I have a saved project of them (like a word document).

probably C:\Program files\[application name]\

• Official Post

Not for the windows ones. And it sounds more like he wants an all programs style list.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Found them, and because i cannot be stuffed trying to find which .exe's are the actual software for programs like AVG, direct copy and paste into the start menu that will take 2 hours...

Edit: Screw waiting for 4 hours, i've done it manually... that was more tedious then it needed to be...

• This is the Futuristic one, not Classic :p Fonts were experimental and will be either removed or tweaked for the next iteration, because it ended up being not that great for extensive chat reading.
    Between 1.7 and 1.8, the only thing that I need to change is the enchant table iirc, will do that once I finished PFM 1.1

Oh oops

• Official Post

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!

Steel. http://jenkins.ic2.player.to/j…ental/527/changes#detail1

But who wants multi-block blast furnaces?

• GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!

Steel. http://jenkins.ic2.player.to/j…ental/527/changes#detail1

But who wants multi-block blast furnaces?

I had the idea, so I should get credit for this : p

Must. Be. Multiblock. Or else.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

I had the idea, so I should get credit for this : p

Must. Be. Multiblock. Or else.

Not a multi-block, so not your idea :P #Thunderdarkcheatingthesystem

I see this too much.

• Official Post

AKA if it were more like Gregtech's, or Railcraft's. IC2 has it's own special way thank you :P

I see this too much.

• The IC2 blast furnace should be special from the other two blast furnaces, but it still should be multiblock.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

How about a visual representation of your idea? What kinda size and what blocks for the multi-block?

I see this too much.

• Mult-block looks cool, but it's a tad bit annoying in terms of building design. Especially if you are trying to keep clean edges on building height...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Official Post

^ That is obviously wrong, as there is no way to have heat vents face upwards, so I shape is out :P

I see this too much.