Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• Niceness is a threat to evil. Niceness must be stopped.

Still, it's the IC2 forums, there are much better places they could hit

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Like what? :p

FTB, Tekkit, Minecraft or Forge forums. They (I'm pretty sure) get more views than us, so more people would be upset with their annoying troll.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Another thing, why did this guy not post this addon on the forum? It actually looks quite interesting: http://www.minecraftforum.net/…lcraft-2-addon-industrial

I see this too much.

• A while ago, i posted a rant onto my blog, this links in with the "best/ worst fanbase" thread i started recently and the reason why i'm posting it here is this: spread this. I'm not asking this as shameless promotion, the reason why is because communities like the one i attacked in this post need to know.

the link's here http://blasterreviews.blogspot…s-against-video-game.html

• Despite it being a long wall o text, I actually read it and it was really good. Damning Ninendo games and Minecraft as violent is worthy of being thrown into the road and shot, then blaming COD and GTA for "making you do it". Stupid people aside, you know how to keep me at least hooked :)

I see this too much.

• Despite it being a long wall o text, I actually read it and it was really good. Damning Ninendo games and Minecraft as violent is worthy of being thrown into the road and shot, then blaming COD and GTA for "making you do it". Stupid people aside, you know how to keep me at least hooked :)

Unfortunatly I knew this was going to be a wall of text the moment I started writing this. Their wasn't much more I could do. Links to the points I made would have helped but I hope this will at least put some people's thought on the matter in perspective.

• Another thing, why did this guy not post this addon on the forum? It actually looks quite interesting: http://www.minecraftforum.net/…lcraft-2-addon-industrial

It actually was on my updated list, I'm way ahead of you :P

He also makes a 1.4 gregtech inspired mod. Not a fuck-you-greg-you-ruined-everything type of thing, he's a pretty big fan. I think he just wants IC2 fans to get some of the cool stuff gregtech has, since gregtech is anything but an addon at this point :P

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• It actually was on my updated list, I'm way ahead of you :P

He also makes a 1.4 gregtech inspired mod. Not a fuck-you-greg-you-ruined-everything type of thing, he's a pretty big fan. I think he just wants IC2 fans to get some of the cool stuff gregtech has, since gregtech is anything but an addon at this point :P

Could've said something :P

I'm indecisive, should I update my old IC2 resource pack or finish the IC2 English translation...

I see this too much.

• Could've said something :P

I'm indecisive, should I update my old IC2 resource pack or finish the IC2 English translation...

IC2 needs to be translated to english? Wah?

Old resource pack is meh, I say #ExperimentalTexturesMasterRace :p

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• IC2 needs to be translated to english? Wah?

https://twitter.com/Queen_UK/status/476630784108134400 For example coffee=fake tea

Old resource pack is meh, I say #ExperimentalTexturesMasterRace :p

They say that about RF too. RF is bad.

To any Russian who actually reads this thread, what the hell were you thinking when you made stuff like this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_Bw5V23--M

I see this too much.

• Ahhhh. How much do you have running off the one server? Also, isn't it rather late in Germany (like half 3 in the morning) for you to still be awake?

I see this too much.

• It actually was on my updated list, I'm way ahead of you :P

As long as he keeps the hard recipes I'm fine with this. But I still won't use it.

#Gregtech5OrBust

Now you see me, now you don't...

• A word to the wise, if your going to attack my character, don't insult my intelligence.
    https://twitter.com/aircrud/status/504432989905108995

• Jadedcat has a face! Surprise surprise!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK7jZrP-mJ0

Naaaah. It'll be your imagination.

I see this too much.