Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• Official Post

Well it's someone's birthday today, so an update would be a nice present ;)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Depends whether your cat supports modloader :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Happy Birthday, I already sent you a PM for that before :P , and I have a present for you ;) , moar recipe tweaks :P Nah that's not the present, where is it then ;) ooh well, let's consider that as a present then :D

No but seriously, Happy birthday :D

And yes, there are gonna be a few more recipes tweaks, because a new mod made it's apparition, to replace the old one ...

• Gah, i missed this yesterday. Happy birthday.

Quote from "Anton LaVey"

The highest of all holidays in the Satanic religion is the date of one's own birth. Every man is a god if he chooses to recognize himself as one. So, the Satanist celebrates his own birthday as the most important holiday of the year.

• Official Post

Gah, i missed this yesterday. Happy birthday.

And that is why I am not a Satanist. The Birthday is the most unimportant holiday for me, I wouldn't even celebrate it if I were alone.

Well and then you also need to decide which Satan you wanna believe in, the regular good old Satan everyone loves, or the very bad Canadian Satan.

• Official Post

Since what?

I see this too much.

• Official Post

And I am still playing the good old Thief II. Now since I am on the last Level I am only derping around trying to figure out the best ways to kill those Blue Robots (and these newer Sawblade shooting Spider Robots)

Here a few Strategies I came up with over the time:

1. Shoot up to two Water Arrows into the red glowing Boiler Vent opening on the Back Side to shut them down, this is ofcourse the standard way of disabling them.

2. Shoot Fire Arrows (those are explosive) until the Robots shut down or break. Expensive but it works. I would save my Fire Arrows for the Cameras however.

3. Place a Mine and wait until they walk over it. This kills every kind of Robot as long as the Mine is placed properly, so that they walk straight into it and not just run past it triggering the Mine from too far away to be killed with one hit.

4. Use the Blackjack (basically a small Metal Bat, normally used to knock people unconscious) and hammer with it on the Robot until it errors out. This even works on the large Blue ones (yes, the ones with the Bomb Gun) if done properly. That actually works! You might die from the Bomb Fire, unless you constantly run around it counter-clockwise, but it works. You have good chances if you are at full health, since it can occassionally still hit you once. But you need a way to get close to the Robot without it seeing you, before you start hammering, so sneak from behind.

5. Use the Bomb Fire of other Robots or Turrets to destroy each other. This might sound hard but it is pretty easy, since they shoot even if there are other ones inbetween.

6. Let the Robot shoot itself. Just hide in a small gap in a wall so that they come so close to you that their Right Arm shoots against the Wall instead of hitting you (since it shoots Bombs, they explode after a few secs). This Method can be enhanced by using the Blackjack on the Robot while it kills itself. This Method doesn't work if you have two Robots chasing you.

Edit: I found another nice Method, and the best is that it is free!

Use Noisemaker Arrow to lure Robot into darkness, and then attack it from behind. That way the Robot cannot see you while you smash the hell out of it. Just shoot the Arrow at a Location where you can retrieve it back again.

• Official Post

Doing better than me then. I have a temperature, and my stomach hurts for hours if I eat anything :(

I see this too much.

• Hooh, that's why you were kinda inactive with the pack, I thought you disappeared or something :P

I hope you get better and fully recover in no time, I also got that recently because I poisoned myself accidently when ( ate something :/

That's why I were inactive to BTW

So recover fast ^^