Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• xbony, you forgot the > in one tag, and it still works. strange.

Whoops. Good thing for smart web browsers like Safari and Chrome.

Actually wait, which line? Line 11 just looks like it's missing one because of the id class property.

Yeah, pretty sure I'm not missing anything. Eclipse is a very smart IDE.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

Edited once, last by xbony2 ().

• Imer, I love your HTML code:

Code
    <font style="font-size:6px;color:#f2f2f2;float:right;position:absolute;right:0;bottom:0;">Hey! What do you think you are doing? I told you there is nothing here!</font>

I'd show the whole lot but that would be spoiling the fun for others :P

• Official Post

imer did put a surprising amount of work for how little the page does.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Disappointed that no one updated Christmas Craft hint hint

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• I'm doing HTML in school, and we used classes to, but we never simply left out a > because of a class.

EDIT: either you fixed it, or I'm imaginating things. nothing there anymore.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

Edited once, last by blub01 ().

• Official Post

Bullshit. Zuxelus updated it.

He could have said :P

I see this too much.

• @xbony: I'm just looking at your signature and wondering why you think the gravel texture is bad.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

• Official Post

He did actually, if you read the end of the thread :P

No one actually reads the end, only the first post :P

I see this too much.

• @xbony: I'm just looking at your signature and wondering why you think the gravel texture is bad.

I don't like the old gravel texture.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

I always preferred the old gravel texture over the new one. Fits better for NPC Village roads

I see this too much.

• I also agree on that point, the old gravel texture was better for villages :P ( especially on faithful ) But in general, the new texture is better ( and ok ).

• maybe a nanosaber turned around by 90 degrees, so it faces downwards?

EDIT: or a blank space?

EDIT AGAIN: SpwnX, why did you delete your post?

Edited once, last by blub01 ().

• When looking through my Minecraft screenshots on my dropbox for some nice screenshots for my subreddits header, I came upon early images I used in this thread, from what became the world I showcased in this video. I wish I still had those files. If it wasn't for my backlog being so big and me having enough timesinks going on right now already(SimCity 4, Skyrim, Civ5...), I'd think about getting back into playing modded Minecraft. Coming to think of that, I think I still have an USB Flash Drive with really early Minecraft Screenshots of mine laying around somewhere.

• My subreddit headerbanner is finished, and lives up to Sinnaj63 low-quality standards! Pity that YouTube channel banners are totally different. They're giant! But I guess YouTube assumes that it's users have an internet connection capable of loading that quickly anyway.

If you do, we'll welcome you back. If you want some tough experience, visit kirara (see the IC2 server section).

Maybe I'll come back, maybe not. Probably not, since I'm into too many timesinky games right now anyway, plus I only have access to my really really crappy WIndows XP Laptop right now anyway. I'd have to look into how the hell you do mods with the new launcher, and look into how mods and stuff are now anyway. I'll probably be totally spoiled by ultra-simple mod-installing for SimCity 4 anyway. If I'll get back into modded Minecraft, it'll probably be at some point next year, not now, when I just got glad I got slightly modded Civ5 and medium-modded Skyrim and heavily-modded SimCity 4 working on my new install anyway.

• Official Post

Anyone want to join in for a 5th pull request ?

Yeah, we can demand Modloader support too :P

I see this too much.