Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• you do know that the first 1.8 forge was released over 2 and a half months ago?

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• more like unless you think your worlds/minecraft/steve/whatevercouldgetdamaged are/is YOLO, i think.

EDIT: my most beloved way of spending time: voidiving on kirara.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

• Official Post

Considering right now just Buildcraft pipes and gates would take over 76 million terrabytes of json files, I think 1.8's still got a way to go.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• There ain't a JSON file for the chest. Just checked. Pretty sure they did something hackey.

Edit: but holy shit, there's 95 files for fire. Damn.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• But what have they done :o ? I don't understand, why 76 M of TB for BC gates & pipes ? Sorry, but I don't understand what happened on 1.8 minecraft :P :D :P

• it's probably unfinished. or being owned by microsoft does something to a game, making it completely mod-incompatible.

• Official Post

But what have they done :o ? I don't understand, why 76 M of TB for BC gates & pipes ? Sorry, but I don't understand what happened on 1.8 minecraft :P :D :P

http://www.reddit.com/r/feedth…he_18_block_model_change/ Pretty much that

You guys still have to feel sorry for Chickenbones and FMP though :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• OOh ;c , so will we need to stay on 1.7.10 forever like Flowerchild on 1.5.2 if 1.8 is completely mod incompatible ? :o

• Official Post

Confirmed, Spacetoad has a super computer: https://cdn.mediacru.sh/6/6Mr0mtzJevZ4.png

I see this too much.

• There must be some way to not rely on json Files. When the Chest Block opens, it has a smooth animation, I doubt that thing has over 2000 States.

i don't think it needs 2000 states for a smooth 2-3 second animation. you need at least 25 frames/second fo<edit>r</edit> a smooth animation, that would be 50-75.