Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• I didn't really get what you mean by an "iron turning block".

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• Official Post

It's an item that can be used in the turning table, made from 2 iron ingots and an iron item casing.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Well yeah, but it's not exactly new, since it's been in for weeks.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I'm apparently not up to date.. i know what i'll do now.

EDIT:

So, Mine_Sasha, you say you don't want to reveal your gender, and less than an our later, you do it where many people will see it(catually everyone would, if they had looked).

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

Edited once, last by blub01 ().

• an infusion altar would fit, too, i think.

• yeah.. the mail telling me that there is a new post in this thread, which came TODAY, tells me:
    "Mine_Sasha wrote:

---------------------------------

GG, you someone found the fail ;P, GG Me :D XD :P

---------------------------------"

Right. don't see that anywhere.

• Look what I've found on /r/Minecraft!

GIB STARGATES GRAAAG!

Were those Nether Portal changes implemented in 1.7.X or .18 btw?

EDIT: It's 1.8 not .18. I guess you could make a portal gun pun out of it though. "Aperture Science Handheld .18 Portal Device" or something

• neither of the two, it got implemented in 1.8

EDIT: I think Alblaka is browsing right now - there's an invisible member for sure.

Edited once, last by blub01 ().

• test version?

btw, do you still play KSP?

• test version?

btw, do you still play KSP?

I guess I could have meant that.

Also, do you mean me with that(THere's no one else you could have adressed I guess)? Because I've never played KSP for more than short periods of time; overall playtime according to steam is 14 hours, though I probably idled most of it for trading cards.