Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• HAYO? SORTA? THIS IS HOWQ YOU SAY HAYO :D

the n00b banishment ritual from the same thread

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• I made a version of the Navy Seal Copypasta for SpwnX next time I annoy him!

It's kinda inconsistent, but I think it's good enough anyway. I mean, it's a copypasta modification, not an academic piece of writing.

• Guys can someone help me. I`m using 1.7.10 ic2. It works but my voltages are working so bad. I can easly connect electronic furnace to high voltage and it works! It`s bug or something? (Sorry for my English)

• Official Post

Why can't people just use google/forum search...

It's not even like that bug is new, it's been like that since about build 210

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Saying it won't be fixed is technically wrong, it will be fixed, just it will be done once the E-net is finished, which it isn't.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Perfect. Also, I have no idea how the templates on the IC2 wiki run so well. Literally, they do more checks than the Lua does, but still run at similar speeds :| Guess the adding to massive strings in Lua just hits load times by the milliseconds or something. Unless Feanturi was magic.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

I'm guessing the pages are simpler to load too (the FTB has a lot more styling and probably gamepedia crap than the IC2 wiki does), as well as being quieter. Either way, you can keep track of what I'm doing and planning now: http://wiki.industrial-craft.n…ex.php?title=Updates/Wiki :)

I see this too much.

• Still working on spesifics, but I found the mod I need to make this work. Open to challenge ideas and pack builders

https://docs.google.com/spread…6jz7im04/edit?usp=sharing

Edit: To those curious, the large amount of similar mods is to aid in re-playability. You'll need to know them for the map, but how you start and what your primary infrastructure is can determine the challenge of the map.

Mekanism= Easy
    Thermal Expansion= Medium
    GregTech= Hard

As a example.

• i don't get what is so funny about it :(

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

• well, that explains everything. not.

• Official Post

IC2 Boats are even worse though :P

I see this too much.

• Well, boats where bad until 1.5.x where they kinda fixed them, now you could normally ride them by using your cursor for turning ( correctly ) and the W & S key to accelerate and deccelerate respectively, I don't see how IC2 boats are worse than vanilla, they work exactly the same, and are even better, as they are more resistant ( carbon fibre and electric ) and faster :P

• Official Post

They desync you like mad. 1 minute in one and you're over 10 blocks away from where you should be.

I see this too much.