Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• Official Post

Something has gone terribly wrong.

• Nope still goes BOOOOOOOOOOM, also Choco, what is wrong with the train ?

uhm, maybe that it looks like it is made from pumpkins?

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• Official Post

How many trains have you been on when the cargo wagons are on top of the actual engine?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Cargo implies it's not being used up.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

It's 1.2.5, entities could still be pushed about, which is why it's so weird.

I see this too much.

• Chocohead that is really not a bug.
    The CropCard does simply check through the Entire CropList and then build out of that the Seedlist to it. (If classic would not have his filter for weeds it would show that too...)
    I had a lot of problems with the Nei Plugin for that but now its working fine^^
    Because even if it sounds weird. Weeds are actual good breeding crops... If they would count for breeding...

• Quick question, its a little hard to do without the source code (granted, its long dead so a rewrite would be in order anyway), but would anyone be willing to help me out with something? There is a mod I'd love to get into this competetive pack, however the mod itself hasn't been updated since 1.2.5. Anyone bored and willing to tackle updating the Titans Mod? http://www.minecraftforum.net/…d-v1-2-1-no-more-crashing

• A rewrite would be needed, yes. I'd consider helping, but I'm lazy and don't know how to do entity code anyway.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• A rewrite would be needed, yes. I'd consider helping, but I'm lazy and don't know how to do entity code anyway.

You know more then I do on the matter, I know the theory, but I know barely anything when it comes to coding Java

• Well blaster MC has not much todo with java. (At least in my opinien) you simply could use a basic tutorial of entity creation/item/block creation to create the basefiles and help for some code (special item effects&entity renderer/logic) you will find from other people if you ask nice... ^^" Maybe you could do it even yourself just reading thats my rule if you can not find how something work read how it could work because any mod dev made something like that already... or ask...

• If anyone's willing to help, I'm in the mood to start review something retro, so http://strawpoll.me/5080317 (but I am open to requests).

• Hmm, one of my tickets in bugtracker is almost a year old...wonder if the issue even still exists...

• this thread has been silent for too long..and exploding kittens!

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

• Finally got my server files back from an untrustworthy host. now i can update and actually play again.

• /me laughs himself to dead

no seriously.. 97=7+(-1/2+5)*20? that's crazy.