Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• Looks like a timing gear. the large circular part pushes a lever out, then lets it fall back every revolution.

• are they aggroed?

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• and the screen would be red.

EDIT: I'm currently trying to figure out the length of both cathetuses? catheti? of a triangle based on it's angles and the length of the hypotenuse(in a program), and failing. any ideas?

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

Edited once, last by blub01 ().

• Official Post

Hype

• what am I looking at? apart from a canning machine recipe?

• Official Post

NEI support for the canning machine

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• ah. didn't even know that didn't exist. I guess I should actually play minecraft once in a while..

• Build 787 is very exciting! Cable loss finally returns! IC2E's unfinished e-net is the only thing keeping me from really enjoying it, so this update makes me very happy. Thanks, aroma.

I did a quick test in a creative world to try things out, and I've noticed that transformers aren't working the way I'd expect them to. I had an HV transformer stepping up from an adjacent batbox, and the transformer's GUI showed an input of only 1.9ish EU/t. Am I missing something, or are they unfinished?

• what am I looking at? apart from a canning machine recipe?

also, the water cell is directly loaded. i don't have to pipe the water into the machine, then run the cell (tends to overfill the intake tank, which is hard to evacuate after the job is done so the next one can run.)

• Official Post

Build 787 is very exciting! Cable loss finally returns! IC2E's unfinished e-net is the only thing keeping me from really enjoying it, so this update makes me very happy. Thanks, aroma.

I did a quick test in a creative world to try things out, and I've noticed that transformers aren't working the way I'd expect them to. I had an HV transformer stepping up from an adjacent batbox, and the transformer's GUI showed an input of only 1.9ish EU/t. Am I missing something, or are they unfinished?

I didn't readd the energy loss. IC2 itself still has no energy loss. I just changed the values, so they are set if the E-Net gets finished or if an addon tries to use them.

• Official Post

I

also, the water cell is directly loaded. i don't have to pipe the water into the machine, then run the cell (tends to overfill the intake tank, which is hard to evacuate after the job is done so the next one can run.)

Didn't change anythinng on the way the canner works. The NEI plugin is just for visualization purposes.

• Official Post

Good day, could someone explain to me why plasma launcher fully functional, but doesn't have proper localization and recipe?

Because it's not fully functional? At least, the power it fires with is dependant on the angle it's fired at, it doesn't always shoot a beam out, and has issues exploding in water if there's other things near by that are effected by the explosion.

Thunderdark added it just be before he disappeared moving house, so it was never finished.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

If you mine with an Ender Quarry replacing mined blocks with dirt, craft with shift-clicking NEI's ? and build with ExU's Builder's Wand, is there anything left to Minecraft at all?

I see this too much.

• building automated contraptions. those aren't just flat surfaces of the same block type after all.