Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• Official Post

Here a Test Sample of the newest Spam. These Links go to random Profile Pages of other Sites where the Spambots have struck.

Just like here on the Forums, where Spammers make Profiles whose Description contain random Spam, and nobody notices even half of it.

Anyone able to explain what the purpose of this newest Spam trend is? I guess its disrupting Search Engines.

• Official Post

It's probably not disrupting them but increasing their own rankings, hence there's so many different pages linked. If it was all the same it would get flagged as likely spam and would be ignored (that's the theory anyway).

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

I got this Message a Month ago, and despite me replying to it (asking what they mean with collaboration), I didn't get any reply back. Another thing is, that the confidential part must be applying to the email address (since a quick google search makes it easy to see that that company actually works on Minecraft China), so I removed the email along with the Name of that person.

It would have been very unlikely for me to say yes to such an offer, especially if it comes from a company owned by or partnered with Microsoft. But not only that, they also have obviously no Idea what GregTech is about, and just want it because it is popular.

So what do you think about this "offer", if it would have been real?

• Please see thesite
    mc.163.com
    There's a company.We can tell this company ‘网易’.The company want to develop a game,we can called this game 'Chinese Minecraft'They also want to do a similar MCBBS Web site

• Official Post

It was certainly proof the shoutbox would get used ;)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Ever been upset that the creative menu is a little too structured, and could do with a little more shaking up?

Be upset no more. It's on Curse too

• Official Post

Imer, explain this Post? It has Links in it and it isnt considered spam???

It had email address (mailto:) links, but not external ones, so that's probably why it didn't trigger the spam filter.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

It would probably have to explicitly have them as part of the filter (which is mustn't have). They're not links a browser would try to open, it's for email programs to handle, so for some people they would just get a pop-up saying it doesn't have any programs that know how to open the link.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

What Browser do you use? Some Browsers do open mailto Links, though obviously for having an autocomplete in the email sending, like if you are logged into your email via Browser, most Browsers can handle it easily.

(which is mustn't have).

Grammar please, I so rarely see the word "must not" that I dont even know if it might be a "need not" or anything. Also the "is" seems a bit off.

• The only thing incorrect here is the "is" instead of "it". Everything else is pretty swish.

Thou must revere the HAYO.

Else you get blown up by a Creeper.

• Official Post

What Browser do you use? Some Browsers do open mailto Links, though obviously for having an autocomplete in the email sending, like if you are logged into your email via Browser, most Browsers can handle it easily.

Firefox, although I've not tried with it set as the default one to try, so I suppose with web-mail it would make sense it could use it.

The only thing incorrect here is the "is" instead of "it".

:S Yeah, that's what I meant

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Quick 1.12 port of Advanced Machines, Solars and Gravisuite. In here because it's all bundled up, completely untested yet not (hopefully) highly dangerous to your worlds. Comes with Compact Solars as a bonus.