Missing Reinforced Stone recipe in IC2 2.0.282

• Please restore Reinforced Stone *crafting* recipe! It's very important to craft it on crafting table!!! Many mods using it as a base block for example Advanced Repulsion Systems. Thank you!

P.S. And I don't really understand why this is NOT a bug: http://bt.industrial-craft.net/view.php?id=757 It's definitely a mods compatibility issue.

Watch this from this moment.

• New IC machines will need craft guide support then :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• fail to read forum or experement in creative is not bug.

Thank you for video but it's very important to re-enable creating of reinforced stone on crafting table. Since it used by other mods as recipes ingredient, and can be possibly auto-crafted.

• Thank you for video but it's very important to re-enable creating of reinforced stone on crafting table. Since it used by other mods as recipes ingredient, and can be possibly auto-crafted.

Valid point on autocrafting, but I doubt it is used by MANY mods and you can mine it after your hardened CFoam is made and use that for crafting.

• Does AE have a Deployer? It has been a while since I last used it, but I know it has a Blockbreaker/Itemcollector (Transition Pane), so it might be already in.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Valid point on autocrafting, but I doubt it is used by MANY mods...

For example IC2's Advanced Repulsion Systems.

Or...

Can noble IC2's developers add "Reinfroced stone" and "Advanced Alloy" to Ore Dictionary for example as "stoneAdvanced" and "plateAdvanced"? And thus made possible adding recipes with them by using Custom Stuff 2 or similar modding tools.

• If it bugs you that much, I hope you like lua because Computercraft is the only mod I can recall off the top of my head that has a deployer and block breaker at the moment. I know their are others, just none come to mind. Enjoy 8o

• For example IC2's Advanced Repulsion Systems.

Or...

Can noble IC2's developers add "Reinfroced stone" and "Advanced Alloy" to Ore Dictionary for example as "stoneAdvanced" and "plateAdvanced"? And thus made possible adding recipes with them by using Custom Stuff 2 or similar modding tools.

There really is no point in automating it for like 30 blocks or so. Scaffolding is made in large amounts anyway and CFoam isn't "hard" to make really.

• There really is no point in automating it for like 30 blocks or so. Scaffolding is made in large amounts anyway and CFoam isn't "hard" to make really.

I think the only reason why he wants to automate it is because of how ling reinforced stone takes to mine. If that is the case, the only options are to automate or spawn in a Efficiency X Diamond Pick or craft a Vajra from Gravitation suit

• Testing now

EDIT: What's the new control to change modes again?