Missing Reinforced Stone recipe in IC2 2.0.282

• How about instead people can add a World Simulator Machine. You can specify what blocks to spray what liquid on, and it will be placed in an internal (unaccessible buffer). After the correct time has elapsed, then it will appear in the output slot.

There should also be option for catalysts though, for people who have too much sand.

• Testing now

EDIT: What's the new control to change modes again?

M+Right click
    But hey, Its not much harder then Obsidian so it really doesn't take LONG to mine a stack or so.

• Or add recipes to use sprayer on crafting table. ;)

That gets rid of the whole point of the inworld stuff.

• Testing now

EDIT: What's the new control to change modes again?

And the answer is, the mining laser doesn't work at all when it comes to mining reinforced stone

Fun fact: Sapphire blocks from Project RED are also resistant to the mining laser's explosive shot

• Did you test the Long-Range mode aswell?

There is no difference between shots (except length and energy usage) other then explosive and super heating.

• Did you test the Long-Range mode aswell?

Yes, I tested all the modes (Except scatter because I couldn't hit the target in scatter mode), the Mining laser cannot destroy reinforced stone

• Sirus, not quite. Length = Strength and therefor Long range could have indeed an Effect.

Really? o.o I guess that makes sense, but I guess there are no blocks (or little) that have a range between low and high.

• I should note, I am using industrialcraft-2_2.0.277-experimental and what I said might have changed in a latter version. I will update latter to confirm

EDIT: Using the latest version, even Scatter doesn't work

• CF to reinforced stone 'just mine it'?
    ways too cheap...

Don't forget the iron scaffolding! Besides, This encourages you to use it as a building material. Previously that was its only use and it was a pain to get.

• Don't forget the iron scaffolding! Besides, This encourages you to use it as a building material. Previously that was its only use and it was a pain to get.

Agreed

• Plus you can just lay down the Iron Scaffold, spray it, and leave it to dry. No more worrying about mining that block because you misplaced it - Iron Scaffolds are much easier to relocate.

If you have Thaumcraft 3 or 4, that's even better - you can use the Wand of Equal Trade/its equivalent focus in Thaumcraft 4 to easily build the skeleton of your structure.

• Have you tried looking it up in NEI (or craft guide)?

Yes, I have done the CF and CF Powder Sprayer, NEI and CraftGuide but does not show how to fill CF Sprayer, tried to combine the two in many ways, but does not work. :(