Posts by Aroma1997

The bug you were talking about existed in theb1.6.4 version, but it was fixed in the version for 1.7.2, I just never finished it and therefore never released it.

Also 1.6.4 IS dead, because most people are playing on other versions. The only reason why it is not as pdead as it should be is because people like you still develop for it and therefore force theu user to play with a highly outdated version of minecraft.

But I also think we should end this discussion here. It just turned into something completely stupid and unrelated.

I never released a version that contained major bug, because I test my stuff, so what you're saying is not true. I also never forced anyone to update.
    An yes, the 1.6.4 IS a dead version and the bug you are talking about is fixed in a version for 1.7.2

To the First thing: If you mean the CarbonRotorblade and the MixedMetal Ingot Blade then you are right.

To the Second thing: Or you just could make your work right and do not make these kind of bugs. You can see how i made it its opensource...
    https://github.com/TinyModular…der/WindmillRenderer.java

To the last thing: You gave me the permissions to fix these bugs. Forgot that? I was only able to fix it with rewriting it because your coremod was not dev compatible at all and i tried every version you had aviable on the download page..
    So this is in your permission area!

Wait, this was you I gave permission for? I thought thaat was someone else.

And yes, i did my work right, don't blame me for the bugs. Everyone implements bugs, so first take a look at your stuff.

but he did make 2 bugs. In Ic2 only 1.
    1: On servers rotors will be unbreakable. Because of an Sync issue

It's not a sync issue and there was only one rotor affected.

2: ClientSide Renders eat a lot of Ram over time! Will be nodest only on weak computers.

You can just turn off rotor rendering in the config file.

And because he did not fix it in 1.6 i copied his mod.

That's kinda against the license.

Just for everyone to know.
    I'm in the middle of updating CompactWindmills to the new IC2 and 1.7.10.
    However due to the changes in the "vanilla" ic2 windmill, I have to change my energy generation code quite a bit. I'm talking to Thunderdark about the energy generation at the moment, but any ideas on how I could do it or on how wind strength works or on anything for that matter would help me.
    Thanks for your patience and ideas.

When you give me the log (.minecraft/logs), I can take a look into that.

OK, thaonks for that information about the bug.
    In my opinion the alloy rotors are pretty balanced the way they are. If i make them last longer, people will yell at me that they're too overpowered.

I removed the config file from minetweaker and installed version 1.0.0.5. I built the small, medium and large rechargers and they all work good. I don't have enough resources to build the huge yet, but I suspect it too will work. Thanks for taking the time to bring a new version!

Thanks for testing. That means we'll have a new version for 1.6.4 and the 1.7 release.

I don't know how to do it.
    Plate which is needed to craft converted to another. And it can not be used in crafting.
    Сhecked the same assembly on 1.6.2 - for crafting requests ingot iron.
    And on 1.6.4 requires iron plate, but it is transformed into another iron plate and rotor doesn't craft.

Still, I need the config file...

Do you use ore dictionary iron plates for the rotor? I expect that's what's happening

Ok, I'll move to oredict then.