[1.7.10] Gregtech Hardmode Server (aka Kirara 2.0)

• I am unable to craft Steam Forge Hammers using the recipe:

The recipe appears to work on the client, but not on the server. If I click on the output slot then I pick up the machine, but a moment later the crafting is undone (from the client's perspective).

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• DId you try using an Anvil instead of an Iron Block? Did you try updating GT?

Updating GregTech updated the recipe on my client, and it worked with an anvil. Is it normal that I didn't get any warnings or errors from connecting to a server with a different GregTech version?

By the way, can I have my pumpkin removed now?

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Updating GregTech updated the recipe on my client, and it worked with an anvil. Is it normal that I didn't get any warnings or errors from connecting to a server with a different GregTech version?

That is a Feature, so that you can join with newer Versions of GT on older Servers (but it works the other way around too, maybe I will add a notification for that)

By the way, can I have my pumpkin removed now?

Sure, I will do that for the next Version.

• Not implemented yet! Postponed till saterday morning

forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1236-installer.jar

BiblioCraft[v1.9.0][MC1.7.10].jar
    BiblioWoods[Forestry][v1.7].jar
    Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.1 - MC 1.7.10.jar
    ExtraCells-1.7.10-2.2.0b9.jar (download the correct version, we switch to ae rv2)
    GalacticGreg-0.3.jar (only for KT)
    Galacticraft-Planets-1.7-3.0.6.232.jar
    GalacticraftCore-1.7-3.0.6.232.jar
    MicdoodleCore-1.7-3.0.6.232.jar
    MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.9C.jar
    NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.3.67-universal.jar
    PFAA-1.7.10-0.2.17.jar
    appliedenergistics2-rv2-alpha-19.jar
    forestry_1.7.10-3.1.1.267-unstable.jar
    ihl-tools_n_machines-0.517-1.7.10.jar
    immibis-core-59.0.4.jar
    industrialcraft-2-2.2.652-experimental.jar
    redlogic-59.0.7.jar

• Not implemented yet

Updates:
    forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1236-installer.jar

BiblioCraft[v1.9.0][MC1.7.10].jar
    BiblioWoods[Forestry][v1.7].jar
    Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.1 - MC 1.7.10.jar
    ExtraCells-1.7.10-2.2.1b11.jar Issues with migration
    Galacticraft-Planets-1.7-3.0.6.232.jar
    GalacticraftCore-1.7-3.0.6.232.jar
    MicdoodleCore-1.7-3.0.6.232.jar
    MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.9C.jar
    NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.3.67-universal.jar
    PFAA-1.7.10-0.2.17.jar
    appliedenergistics2-rv2-alpha-19.jar Issues with migration
    forestry_1.7.10-3.1.1.273-unstable.jar
    ihl-tools_n_machines-0.517-1.7.10.jar
    immibis-core-59.0.4.jar
    industrialcraft-2-2.2.653-experimental.jar
    redlogic-59.0.7.jar
    GalacticGreg-0.3.jar

For KiraraT:
    AppleCore-mc1.7.10-1.0.1+81.4d9af.jar

• Strange render bug with forestry after update. Have only Fastcraft installed:

=============
    Found the solution - it is caused by mipmapping levels: higher level > more eyefuck. On another side, without mipmapping it is eyefuck as well. I also have to have optifine installed, which is crashing my game in some specific cases, like certus quartz tank.
    With optifine (Mipmapping level: 4 Type of mipmapping is not noticeable; current:nearest):

• It is between forge 1233 and 1235 that changed something rendering based, and has broken mods like Optifine too, so combined with the fact 1231 fixed the biome generation bug, I'd say forge 1232 would be around the best one to have.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I just found this port of qcraft to 1.7.10, is it yours invultri?
    If not, maybe check how stable it is and if it would solve the bug i'm having with the entangled blocks?

Edit: Mrmoo \/

• I know you guys think powersuit is OP ( I also think it's very OP ) but if it was all made out of neutronium ( components and stuff ) would it be still considered OP ?

Just a question, I don't actually want it on the server, nanosuit is so much better :D