[1.7.10] Gregtech Hardmode Server (aka Kirara 2.0)

• Official Post

So, like the majority of modifications on minecraft, it will increase overall memory used. This mod, more than others.
    Is there a way to make colored lighting toggleable? Thus low-end computers dont need to handle it while others can.

• Official Post

Great mod there, coloured lights mod, with no coloured light :P

Level up for me :D

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Grand part of my post was pointed to mods that are bein added for a specific feature that will not last long, i understand and feel the need for new things on MC as we play more , however, since it is a server and we probably want a long term server, we should avoid adding mods for simple one time use , i saw some names i did not understand like "HE" (needed to go to first page to know it was hardcore End) , then i took a look on the mod, it indeed looks good and interesting, however is an one travel only mod, most people would only go after it like one or two times to get the itens, them everyone will not use it anymore, we had something very like it on 1.0 , the galactic craft, after the curiosity settled down, it became abandonned, so in a long play, was a good waste of tweaking and burden of the server. It is probabily hard to spot what i am trying to say, is that we should just focus on mods that are gonna be used for a good amount of time instead of adding many mods for just one or two uses or specific item. Beauty? as far as i saw on most bases i looked at, the beauty was just a nice placement of machines. Places? how much time do most people are gonna stay on said area, if just a little , not worth it, and so on. I know people will get mad, but at least i am trying to make the server playable as much as it can. We could post what mods each one want and a reason for it to be used, so we would get a % of aproval towards that mod and ideias for what it can be usefull for.

@hp regen: well since it is sooooo far away canned food, GregoriusT or Linus could just make a recipe for an early "healing item" , just a simple bowl and any kind of food into a "meal" item, wich when consumed restore half hearth and half hunger, and it would follow the canned food balance, you can only consume it when you have hunger to fill. That all my sugestion.

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• I kind of agree with you there. I'm thinking unless there's a good reason why we need any more. We shouldn't add any mods to the list we already have.

• Official Post

I'd like to keep galacticraft if possible... i got plans for a space station (now that i found that we can build them, instead of building on mars or on the moon).

If starminer gets updated, the space station will even have artificial earthen gravity! (space station style with a "round" form that theorically spins to keep acceleration [thus gravity])

• Grand part of my post was pointed to mods that are bein added for a specific feature that will not last long, i understand and feel the need for new things on MC as we play more , however, since it is a server and we probably want a long term server, we should avoid adding mods for simple one time use , i saw some names i did not understand like "HE" (needed to go to first page to know it was hardcore End) , then i took a look on the mod, it indeed looks good and interesting, however is an one travel only mod, most people would only go after it like one or two times to get the itens, them everyone will not use it anymore, we had something very like it on 1.0 , the galactic craft, after the curiosity settled down, it became abandonned, so in a long play, was a good waste of tweaking and burden of the server. It is probabily hard to spot what i am trying to say, is that we should just focus on mods that are gonna be used for a good amount of time instead of adding many mods for just one or two uses or specific item. Beauty? as far as i saw on most bases i looked at, the beauty was just a nice placement of machines. Places? how much time do most people are gonna stay on said area, if just a little , not worth it, and so on. I know people will get mad, but at least i am trying to make the server playable as much as it can. We could post what mods each one want and a reason for it to be used, so we would get a % of aproval towards that mod and ideias for what it can be usefull for.

@hp regen: well since it is sooooo far away canned food, GregoriusT or Linus could just make a recipe for an early "healing item" , just a simple bowl and any kind of food into a "meal" item, wich when consumed restore half hearth and half hunger, and it would follow the canned food balance, you can only consume it when you have hunger to fill. That all my sugestion.

I like to get these kind of opinions, and yes I will try to keep #ofmods in check. If I add a mod it is because I believe that it will be useful and add to the atmosphere of the server. Hardcore ender expansion is not for travelling but to have "more" end so late joiners have a shot at the resources as well, with the bonus of a more variety of mobs. Galacticraft is a personal favourite of mine and that is what inspired me to get minetweaker up and running (Yes that was a lot of typing to get done). With the planned village I do think that having some prettifying mods will help. Modular power suits is requested to give more options of appearance.

• Indeed, no addons. Those addons just make MPS to have infinite energy or something OP-like.

As BA pointed out earlier, MOST addons are fine (crafting upgrade being one of them) but the power regen ones need to be removed.

• Official Post

Well, machinemuse may take a look on gregtech whenever she updates it and will change the recipes to fit it wouldnt she? Anyways, as mr10 said, minetweaker in case not.

Planned space station artificial gravitational field (note that i wont use the upside [normal orientation] and downside because of a bug within starminer) :

Edit: Jetpacks always propels you "upwards" (Y velocity), regardless of gravitational orientation.

• I like MPS upgradeable style of armor and variety of tools. It is waaaay more expensive than qsuit if you have gregtech recipes enabled. Also, MPS helps on low gravity environment.

I also like MPS. With GT Items it is surly not cheap. As last tweak, on my last server we had the HV batteries disabled, so you had more often to recharge.