[1.7.10] Gregtech Hardmode Server (aka Kirara 2.0)

• Official Post

The Lag might come from NEI itself. Is there an absurdly large File or something from NEI inside the K1 Save Folder? If so it might help to remove the content of the NEI Folder.

If not then just unintall NEI for K1 to fix it, but leave NEI installed for K2, K3 and KT.

Edit: Also a Question: Is it okay if I do an "/opis_killall chicken" every now and then? Those Chicken Farms are the largest constant Lag Source imaginable.

• The Lag might come from NEI itself. Is there an absurdly large File or something from NEI inside the K1 Save Folder? If so it might help to remove the content of the NEI Folder.

If not then just unintall NEI for K1 to fix it, but leave NEI installed for K2, K3 and KT.

Edit: Also a Question: Is it okay if I do an "/opis_killall chicken" every now and then? Those Chicken Farms are the largest constant Lag Source imaginable.

du -csh world/NEI/
    28K world/NEI/
    28K total

I did remove NEI anyway from K1 and it did not seem to help. As to killing chickens, how much time do they consume ?

• I cant craft Steal nuggets from a Steel Ingot.

Is that normal?

NEI just sais the only possibilty to get those is to craft them from a Ingot.

And i need Nuggets for Steel & Flint.

Regards

• Here's the crash report

All your nerfs are belong to us

• part2:

All your nerfs are belong to us

• If you are still interested in Galacticraft, I tested it a little and it looks like quite nice stable. I now plan to test it now more for compat with GT/Ic2, and look into recipes, which ones would be good to tweak a little....(probably would be good to disallow some machines completely...)
    And I got promised configs for custom ore generating on all planets, so I also look forward to this. Maybe you know, but it adds quite nice asteroid belt (tier 3 rocket needed), with possible ore generation It can simulate old GT asteroids :) And with "Harder to get to them" way it would be really nice.

If anybody has also some testing experience, we can probably share a little

• If you are still interested in Galacticraft, I tested it a little and it looks like quite nice stable. I now plan to test it now more for compat with GT/Ic2, and look into recipes, which ones would be good to tweak a little....(probably would be good to disallow some machines completely...)
    And I got promised configs for custom ore generating on all planets, so I also look forward to this. Maybe you know, but it adds quite nice asteroid belt (tier 3 rocket needed), with possible ore generation It can simulate old GT asteroids :) And with "Harder to get to them" way it would be really nice.

If anybody has also some testing experience, we can probably share a little

That sounds great! And I was planning to use the same setup as in Kirara V1.0, so yes, disable most machines and rely on gregtech components / machines.

• Also should be noticed, that this stations are kinda nice nowadays. The can even spin :) Or you can build the base in asteroid dimension, ońot only at Earth orbit....:)
    Also there is beam technology for transferring energy (new), and all storage blocks and energy informations can be defaultly setup as EU. It is still the "joules" energy or what, but everywhere you have written capacity in EU... :)

GC machines accept EU losslessly from IC and also GT batteries.
    Hwever, GT cables are not able to connect to GC machines, you need to use IC2 bridge to do so.

For recipes, I have one dilemma here - keep dense plates as they are (and by default very expensive needing 2 ingots for each, and for heavy duty plates for rocket it makes really BIG price...) or to make them somehow GT way. Only i ve got problem, that in minetweaker I did not managed to add recipes for GT machines :huh: always did not worked...
    Typic use of GC machines is 91EU/s, but there is config for EU/J ratio, which can be set to higher values (to make all GC things using for example 512EU/t or so) , if we can avoid ratios to other energy systems (via not having them)

And for stability : For now, Radfast is really active and found bugs and also suggestions are handled quite fast i think

EDIT: For now, I would not add it yet, because there i one crucial bug , being able to produce infine energy from "nothing", even it is only abut 1EU/s, it is still something problematically....so just wait a little, but preparations can be made

• Ishi had about 50 Chickens in a confined space and it was the worst Chunk on the entire Server, even worse than BAs Lag Monster of a Base.

And killing them did absolutely nothing to alleviate the lag, which is now so bad that you actually time out when a lag spike happens. (like 90% of the time the server is around 0.1TPS, and when it gets back to normal, the moment is fleeting).

• Official Post

And killing them did absolutely nothing to alleviate the lag, which is now so bad that you actually time out when a lag spike happens. (like 90% of the time the server is around 0.1TPS, and when it gets back to normal, the moment is fleeting).

I told you multiple times that it wasn't the Source of the Spike every Minute, and you know that. The Spike itself is a Chunkloading Issue.

What I said was, that your Chickens created a CONSTANT lag on the Server, which was larger than BAs place of laggyness.

• Official Post

I had no problem with space race....however, this thing is not fully complete for now also :/

And something to cheer up the SpwnX : http://www.minecraft-schematics.com/schematic/3951/

That didnt really cheer me up... makes my spacestation design (lots of pages ago, before kirara2 was launched) look small and uhm, not cool.

Anyways, theres always room for improvements and redesigns.