[1.7.10] Gregtech Hardmode Server (aka Kirara 2.0)

• For me, playing together with others is a way to give away work i do not like to do.
    I'm usally mine enough ores for 3 bases in a few days and set up the gregtech machines.

But gathering food, Thaumcraft, Crops and building nice looking bases was mostly left to others.

And i did bees because no one else did.

If it's really just a single base, 4 players including me whould be the most, because with more there whould be not much left to do per player.
    But, should we get 6 or more interested players, i whould suggest to make multible bases close to each other. x teams of 3 players building within a few hundred blocks. Sharing machines&resources. I would be fine to gather material for others, as long they turn them into a nice looking town. ;)

• I don't really like the idea of playing with too many people at once. I mean, I love claiming that some stuff is mine, and sharing some stuff to so many people might result in some of the people abusing it. I'll stay solo \o/

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• Official Post

I still dream of a town where we all build together. Preferrably with plots of 3x3 chunks (one chunkloader per person).
    Shared resources are up to each player.

I really would like to set up a town like so. Also forbid any heavy working factory on it.
    (Mostly resource generation factories like crop processing, bees, magic creation of stuff out of nowhere and such stuff that runs 24/7)

• I still dream of a town where we all build together. Preferrably with plots of 3x3 chunks (one chunkloader per person).
    Shared resources are up to each player.

I really would like to set up a town like so. Also forbid any heavy working factory on it.
    (Mostly resource generation factories like crop processing, bees, magic creation of stuff out of nowhere and such stuff that runs 24/7)

This honestly might motivate me to go back to the server. That and a reset.

As for Oregen, I'm for pure-GT oregen. PFAA is fine with me, but UB is something I've always hated. Until then, I'll be MIA until the CQI modpacks are finished.

EDIT: As for the town, it needs strict rules. This said, it should feel organic, like the Mindcrack 1.7 server. I suggest the roads be something of public property, able to be fixed and maintained by the whole server so that the area is nice to look at. Then we could have a massive RR station and tracks heading out to people's bases. Or do it in the Nether.

Town rules: You can select a plot of upto 5 adjacent 16x16 slabs in any shape you like (That is 1280 blocks, if you want to deviate from the slab layout you can ask the town committee (me) to allow the proposed plot) as long as its not closer than 10 blocks to other plots with one side of the plot being within 10-16 blocks of other plots. This should allow for an organic growing town whilst leaving room for roads and other beautifications. With a bit of luck we might have full chunks in between building for fountains, Greg statues and other fun stuff. Chunkloading of houses needs coordination with your neighbours.

This is supposed to facilitate organic growth. Yes this will be smaller than a single chunkloader, but you do now want industry there to start with. We could bump to 7 chunks if 5 is to small.

• well, i could do the Thaumcraft stuff, and i can build semi-nice looking buildings(like, they look acceptable, but they aren't like, very good), and i REALLY would like to team with somebody.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• For a town, I was thinking of stealing Etho's idea and build a few towns, the spawn one could have any theme, but I can easily build a modern town, a new York like town and a medieval town. Obviously this would take a long time, meaning I would have to reach some kind of mining tools that are fast (hopefully the power fist) and at least the biogas jetpack.

Queue No reset needed. K1, K2 & K3 will stay as they are, K4 on the other hand will be a brand new world in which everybody will start from sratch

EDIT : Sratch.

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

Edited once, last by Nexey ().

• Native UB Support added. Now you can start.

Oh, and don't generate UB Stones with COG, it will lag much more than using UB itself!

What does UB provide, really? All it seems to do is lag and provide excess stones you don't need with mods like chisel.

• It does pretty much the same as PFAA Geologica except it doesn't work with Chisel and doesn't do anything to oregen. With Geologica you can chisel cobble into other kinds of cobble, with UB you can't (excluding the 2 kinds of UB cobble you can chisel).

• New try on K4

Currently installed:
    AdminCommandsToolbox-0.0.2a_1.7.10.jar
    AppleCore-mc1.7.10-1.1.0+89.1415c.jar
    BiblioCraft[v1.9.2][MC1.7.10].jar
    BiblioWoods[Forestry][v1.7].jar
    Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.5 - MC 1.7.10.jar
    Chisel2_DEV-2.3.5.005a8c5.jar
    CodeChickenCore-1.7.10-1.0.4.35-universal.jar
    ExtraCells-1.7.10-2.2.53b82.jar
    MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.9C.jar
    MobiusCore-1.2.3_1.7.10.jar
    Morpheus-1.7.10-1.5.26.jar
    NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.4.83-universal.jar
    Railcraft_1.7.10-9.5.0.0.jar
    Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.3.4.jar
    UndergroundBiomesConstructs-1.7.2-0.7.jar
    appliedenergistics2-rv2-beta-8.jar
    eirairc-mc1.7.10-v1.7.56.jar
    fastcraft-1.19.jar
    forestry_1.7.10-3.5.0.464-unstable.jar
    gregtech_1.7.10-6.00.01.jar
    immibis-core-59.0.7.jar
    industrialcraft-2-2.2.676-experimental.jar
    redlogic-59.1.9.jar
    sampler-1.17.jar

• For some reason K4's modpack isn't working for me - I start and I get this error:

It's something to do with GT, but my forge is .1263, and I redownloaded GT6 twice.

• Good news for those, who use IHL stuff on Kirara (who are SpwnX). IHL updated to be compatible with GT6. Also you will lost all your fluids, if they are stored in IHL cells, because i switched to little more "healthy" item damage system. I hope that much of missing items will not break something. Report any... anything related to IHL in IHL thread.

• Good news for those, who use IHL stuff on Kirara (who are SpwnX). IHL updated to be compatible with GT6. Also you will lost all your fluids, if they are stored in IHL cells, because i switched to little more "healthy" item damage system. I hope that much of missing items will not break something. Report any... anything related to IHL in IHL thread.

Will be included in K4 with the next update