[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Power Utilites 1.0.4

• I just LOVE that GUI : 3 That looks soooooooo sweet
    Through all....

Sentimel ! Thank you for reviving and customizing "Power Converters" to new way, which makes me happy, because skyboy stop to develop it and even was too OP : )
    Thanks a lot : )

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

• This is a nice little add-on. Looks good and I agree that the UI is sharp. Thank you for making this, it's allowed me to use my existing robust RF network to run my replicator. I didn't want to deal with the hassle of making a nuclear reactor when I already have loads of other power. You've helped me to begin building my quantum armor!

• Any plans to update this to 1.7.10? I was really enjoying it in my 1.6.4 build, but when I tried to make a second profile to try out some of the new stuff, I accidentally hosed my existing build. Since it seems I have to start over, I wondered if I'd be able to avail myself of this excellent add-on in my new world.

• Official Post

Any plans to update this to 1.7.10? I was really enjoying it in my 1.6.4 build, but when I tried to make a second profile to try out some of the new stuff, I accidentally hosed my existing build. Since it seems I have to start over, I wondered if I'd be able to avail myself of this excellent add-on in my new world.

Try this [WIP|1.7.10] EnetBridge 1.2

• Addon updated !
    ChangeLog of Power Utilites 1.0.4
    + Ported to Minecraft 1.7.10 and IC EXP 2-2.*
    + Rebalanced crafting recipe
    + Fixed bugs with IC energy net
    + Transformer upgrade now set only output EU per tick. No limit for input EU (IC)

• Official Post

Waaaaaaaaaaa, I thought you'd disappeared! Good to see you back, and this updated :thumbup:

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Apparently, you can also add Thermal Expansion's machines to the EnergyNet with multiple instances of a single ThermalExpansionDelegator, see ic2.api.energy.usage.txt. This means your addon can do the same thing without the middleman block. I haven't looked at Thermal Expansion's API but I'm sure each machine at least shares an interface for dealing with Redstone Flux, and you could have a config switch where each delegator fetches the machine-specific ratio from a text file or something crazy like that.

You will also need a delegator for Thermal Dynamics, but this one must be conductor-type.

• Official Post

It's a magic E-net bridge style mod without paying to craft the middleman block though.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I really, really like your addon, and the GUI ist so well done! But a 1.8.9 Version for IC2 2.3.X is needed so much, because of the lack of converting methods here. RF API for 1.8.9 has been released several months ago, and I don't expect the EU API to change in incompatible ways soon, so.... Can you please do it? :Matter: (<- Old UU-Matter to convince you)

• Thank you so much! Although this thread is very old and desolated this mod is just perfect for my 1.7.10 tekkit mods. It took me ages to find a proper BC and IC converter and made an account just to say this.