[Remake][1.6.4|1.7.10|1.10.2][Patreon][IRC|#IC2-Classic|EsperNet] IC2 Classic by Speiger

• Update 1.6.4-1.5.9:

-Couple random Bugfixes, also a couple random Tests with some things (will not effect you just for notes)
    -Added: Nuclear Jetpack
    It has the Same Capactiy as the Electric Jetpack, can not be charged by any EnergyUnit.
    The Nuclear Grid is a 5x5, you can use the IC2 Reactor Planer V3 for it, it can still explode.
    The Jetpack provides with its tool tip information about the Reactor heat, and the average durability of the Reactor parts (that can accept heat)
    It uses 12 EU in normal mode, and 9 EU in Hovermode per tick, the Reactor is intelligent, he starts when the Buffer is below 30 % and stops when he is at 99-100% (Note charging happens after the Energy Usage so the buffer gets full),
    The Power of the Jetpack is almost to compare with a fueled jetpack (Fuel Power = 1, Electric Power = 0,7, Nuclear Power = 0.95).
    Maximum Flight hight is 220 (+-15), the Moving speed with the Nuclear Jetpack in hovermode is also a little bit faster then with the Electric one
    Also the the Nuclear Jetpack will be handled as Nuclear Reactor, so Addon parts should also work.

-Changed: a lot of code from the jetpack to make the nuclear jetpack possible, nothing what you would nodest but its in the log now. (Simply additions compatiblity expanded)
    -Added: Battery Box
    The battery box is a storage unit that can store Power with normal batteries that you put into it.
    The Battery Box has 3 Modes, Charging Bench, Battery Station, Batbox Mode,
    Batbox mode is simply = Charging Bench & BatteryStation.
    To the BatteryStation Mode, there are also 3 Options,
    Small Mode, Big Mode, PacketMode,
    Small mode drains only from the first possible battery.
    Big Mode draws from all batteries that can be drained and output 1 big packet,
    Packet Mode draws also from all batteries but send for each battery his own packet. (Simply MultiPacket idea back like transformers),
    The Battery Box show the stored Power, the charging/discharging time, and the current output, (At packet mod it shows the lowest to highest).

Yeah that covers it.
    I start update the stuff tomorrow and fix the posted bugs also...
    We will see how far i come.

• Official Post

I remember using nuclear reactors as a furnace with 1.4.7 with the nuclear pan addon, being able to fly with one on your back is even cooler 8)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

I already did bug Player about it a few weeks ago, he needs motivation (AKA a good way of doing it) and less other things to do.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Can't we do like Thaumcraft 4 or AE2 ? And by that I mean add a config option for classic E-net ? Like they add a config option for no warp or no channels ....

• Nope that would be for exp not workable (at least the work would be way bigger),
    because they would need to make 2 EnergyNets and also 2 Handlers for it.
    And the main problem here is also both energyNets has his trouble...

And spawnX :D Well you are a unlucky person xDD
    And also they have to change the whole jetpacks to make that actually work,
    because the Jetpackcode is simply made only for 2 jetpacks.

Also there is already a forth jetpack planned xD
    A little hint: Sm sunshine.

• So i updated everything and made a couple bugfixes...
    And the Test Version is out at the testers since the Testing time of the 1.6.4 version is about 3 Hours (which is about nothing)

• Fourth jetpack? Sunshine? ... Solar jetpack? Land before it's night! Land before it's night!

Well you are totally wrong. I did also not say Sunshine! I said something else. The guys who know that what i mean know whats comming. It is a little Secret! I will not make a Post at github for that too. You will see that next Update XDD

I it is something really cool to play with :D And i am really sad that i never could play with that really much...

• Super mario sunshine --' xD

F.L.U.D.D. ... So many memories....

Can we have a config option to blacklist this one, I feel it's gonna be OP xD ( also not in my style ).

Also careful with that, because Mariculture already added F.L.U.D.D :P

• First i was also thinking of F.L.U.D.D in IC2 Classic but that would make no sence at all. Does not fitting at all too...

You were freaking darn close to what i planned xD but only close... And nope its not F.L.U.D.D.
    And i also know that Mariculture has it, also i think that would be agains the Nintendo licence xD

• Water based rocket propulsion jetpack, with only a few shots from what I understood ;P

• I understood it was rocket fludd from what you said in the shoutbox, know how exactly it is, i dunno xD