1 Billion RF/t Challange in EU

• Official Post

You're not wrong. Does look a bit like the axle though.

Also, your mod is now incompatible with the Podzol to Diamonds mod, fix plz.

• Official Post

With EU now a double, it wouldn't even round up :(

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

You'll have to add a generator that generates 0.001 EU/t then.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

1/1000 EU/t away isn't there. It's the equivalent of invading all of a country, except 1 square mile, just to say you didn't invade it all.

I see this too much.

• Project E collector-condenser producing solid naquadah + a lot of GT naquadah reactor -> convert to RF -> done ?

• Official Post

Well if we're going with 1:8, just half all the resource costs. Woo, only 1 Billion Planks and Sticks, not 2 :D

The RF versions seem to be things like Extra Utilities Nether Star Generators, people with 37,000 mean that's a viable option in survival (not that 3M Uranium ore isn't). Big Reactors are the other popular option, they can be stupid sizes like 4 cubic chunks big, and Yellorium, as well as being ore dictionaried to Uranium, spawns everywhere and is just burnt in them like coal (or the IC1 nuclear reactors)

I see this too much.

• Big reactor infinite powa has already been done by someone, now all you need to do this challenge is to build a super inefficient reactor which output your desired energy/tick and then use a condenser to convert the waste into fuel again ( which is OP because they both have the same EMC value... ).

• Official Post

You can just stick bluetonium back into a reactor and get yellorium out, hence they both have the same EMC values, Big Reactors isn't actually finished, but everyone is using it like it is.

I see this too much.

• But I was talking about cyanite having same EMC value than yellorium, which is kinda... OP. xD

• Official Post

The whole mod is stinking OP. It allows you to generate power you can't even possible store, let alone use, unless you're draining it all into BC Mining Wells.

I see this too much.

• don't cap it, make it get exponentially less efficient(or just harder to cool), so from a certain size, core temperature is so high it's just not efficient. and add meltdowns.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• i guess that's an option. i haven't played around with rotary(and reactor)-craft so long(okay, i haven't played minecraft so long), that i totally forgot about the fusion reactor.

is that other engine the gas turbine?

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.