[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• you could also do a Steve's cart miner at the ylvl of the vein you find. works pretty good, even with wooden rails.

Blood Asp - seems you talked to Dyo about the macerator/casserite issue.

• Hi, i find one issue with Emitter (LV) and Sensor (LV) receipts: both need gem Quartzite without altenatives. I can't get gem Quartzite in overwold when PFAA installed, ore Quartz from PFAA give netherquartz wich i can use to craft Emitter (MV) and Sensor (MV), but not (LV). I think its disbalance.
    I temporary fix this with changing receipts: use oredict craftingQuartz instad gem Quartzite.
    Thanks for your greate work)

• First of all, great work on this BloodAsp, it's been the most fun I've had in a game in a long time.

Ok so those Naquadah reactors (or any kind of generator for that matter actually), do they have a max energy output of like their voltage level? For example, say, the Naquadah Mark I has a max output of 2048 EU/t and the Mark III has a max output of 32768 EU/t. It's hard to tell cause each Enriched Naquadah bolt just dumps its load of energy all at once.

• I found a conversation elsewhere that sent me to this thread saying it was a reboot of GT *4*. I heard it was a thing, is that happening anywhere? I really miss the old industrial grinder, etc.

• First of all, great work on this BloodAsp, it's been the most fun I've had in a game in a long time.

Ok so those Naquadah reactors (or any kind of generator for that matter actually), do they have a max energy output of like their voltage level? For example, say, the Naquadah Mark I has a max output of 2048 EU/t and the Mark III has a max output of 32768 EU/t. It's hard to tell cause each Enriched Naquadah bolt just dumps its load of energy all at once.

Yes, the generators all output exactly the voltage they have.

I found a conversation elsewhere that sent me to this thread saying it was a reboot of GT *4*. I heard it was a thing, is that happening anywhere? I really miss the old industrial grinder, etc.

I think you mean this: https://github.com/TechReborn/TechRebornI have no idea of it's current state. The last time i looked it had allmost nothing.

• gtu 5.08.19
    mod list
    Strangely error in GTlog: /full gtlog/ https://gist.github.com/Bogdan-G/0877f0412c6cb7e7a6aa

• Still having issues with Large Turbines. They can only be built when the Control Block is on the North or East Side (facing)... but will not work when built on the South or West Sides. Using version 19.

• Oh it's probably galacticraft. Thanks dude!

You play with galacticraft and gregtech? Then I'm curious what versions of forge, galacticraft and gregtech do you use. I'm asking because I had hard-to-reproduce bug with getting oxygen to blast furnace's input hatch.

• Gregtech - 5.08.19
    Galacticraft - 3.0.11.306
    Forge - 10.13.3.1388

Oxygen works fine in input hatch, as long as you use GT's version.

Oh sorry but asking again, do fusion recipes get overclocked if it's at a higher voltage than the specified recipe?

• Blood-Asp, did you break change something in build .19 that could cause GT Centrifuges to no longer process Forestry products (combs, propolis,... ?)

• Oh sorry but asking again, do fusion recipes get overclocked if it's at a higher voltage than the specified recipe?

I asked the same thing a few weeks ago:

I want the processing array to support all single block machines. It will only take some time until i get to that point.

The higher tier Fusion reactors have a bigger Energy storage and can accept more EU/t. (160mio, 320mio and 640mio Storage / 32kEU/t, 64kEU/t and 128kEU/t input) The better recipes need that to work. For example Neutronium needs 600mio EU/t to start up and 96kEU/t to work. Only a fusion reactor tier 3 can supply that.

So in conclusion; no, there is no benefit from using a better reactor then the recipe requires.