[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• [Additional info about Thorium Fuel Rod heat production in 5.08.21]

This scheme does not produce any heal at all.
    But if some rods are placed near (or used dual) than heat start producing.
    Seems like only cross-rod heat are calculated, but not self rod.

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft

• [Additional info about Thorium Fuel Rod heat production in 5.08.21]

This scheme does not produce any heal at all.
    But if some rods are placed near (or used dual) than heat start producing.
    Seems like only cross-rod heat are calculated, but not self rod.

4/5 = 0 simple integer math... The fail was that Thorium produces 1/4 the heat of normal uranium fuel, not 1/5... Will be fixed in 5.08.22.

• Another may-be-bug-may-be-error

Nuclear control does not show remaining time of thorium rods.

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

• Two problems I encountered in single player after updating to 5.08.21 that prompted me to revert to 5.08.20:
    1. Severe fps stuttering when riding a long distance on horseback. (through chunks that I know had already been generated, because I had dug (and bridged) paths through them)
    2. Previously-exposed GT ores became "gt.blockores.0.name" and the ore texture was gone. (I didn't try mining them, so I don't know if the drops were affected).

• 2. Previously-exposed GT ores became "gt.blockores.0.name" and the ore texture was gone. (I didn't try mining them, so I don't know if the drops were affected).

It mines normally. Texture and tips became normal after block update (place torch or mine near block).

• Unfortunately the loops are still present. Tested only with Glenn's Gases.
    GG version 1.5 didn't get the loops (and never did) but the new 1.6 version does, so it's not entirely GT's fault. Any excessive worldgen simply makes the problem more visible.

I wish there was a way to tell server NOT to generate anything past certain border.

• What are these worldgen loops people keep talking about? Is it just server load or is it something you can notice just by looking at the world?

Also I'm not exactly certain how to get any achievements past first tools on the non crop trees because crafting a hammer doesn't give more tools achievement and combining tin and copper dusts to make bronze dust doesn't unlock the bronze achievement.

• What do you mean with "graphitecutting recipe"?

• I would just like to thank you for the work you do Blood Asp. Finally a reason for me to go to modded 1.7 :)

Do you have a twitter to follow?

• Do you have a twitter to follow?

No, maintaining more such accounts would take time i can use for programming.

Also Version 5.08.22 is done:

- Fixed thorium fuel rods producing not enough heat.
    - Revert broken oreblock changes.
    - Change processing array tooltip.
    - Multible small Large Turbines changes/fixes.
    - Try fixing broken achievements.

• Also I'm not exactly certain how to get any achievements past first tools on the non crop trees because crafting a hammer doesn't give more tools achievement and combining tin and copper dusts to make bronze dust doesn't unlock the bronze achievement.

Is no one else able to replicate this problem?

• Try 5.08.22.

I also changed something there that might be the reason. Just forgot about it in the changelog...

It's working in 5.08.22. Cheers. :thumbup:

Also I noticed that the issue with the ores looking like stone until block updates is still present in this version as well.

Saw some freshly generated ores without the issue so maybe it's leftovers from 21? Idk.

• BloodAsp, is there any chance to make GT sensor kit compatible to battery buffers (so we can use them instead of MFSU)?

PS Big thanks for thorium, now works fine :thumbup: