[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• Hmm then this might not work in your case. I've never used mekanism so idk what sort of incompatibilities there may be with GT, GC, and mekanism. The issue does lie in the forge fluid list. You could try generating worlds with and without GT or GC or mekanism and see if subbing those fluid lists in fixes the issue. Idk these are just shots in the dark.

If I'm not wrong, my previous world did not have Mekanism in it and it was perfectly fine. I guess I'll look into the issue with Mekanism and the forge fluid list.

• "Avast ye" is pirate speak for piss off, or go away.

Well, that should work only for other pirates, because I would be still waiting for him explain what he meant by that on non-pirate language;
    Unless he looked really pissed/angry/crazy/menacing at me. But then, he didn't even needed to speak anything, I probably would piss of or go away anyways.

• So, guys, quick questions: I'm on the End now, looking for osmium. Iridium seems to be pretty rare, I found some dust and small ores, but not mined it yet.
    Will I need a Silk touch pickaxe, to get those small ores to my base and Pulverize it, or I need to find the regular Iridium ore?
    I'm playing on the 5.08.27, where those asteroids mentioned are generated, are they too far from the center island?

• Official Post

You have two optionsIf you didnt get an iridium vein on the main island, you'd have to :

fortune the small ores (they cant be silktouched) and hope to get enough osmium from processing it to get a massfab-replication setup

or

Install galacticgreg 0.5 and look for them on asteroids generated by that one mod.

Asteroids are only included on GT 5.09

• At which point you'll likely have the same issue as me where practically no other veins spawn except for iridium on the asteroids. I haven't mined them because it's just too wrong.

• If I'm not wrong, my previous world did not have Mekanism in it and it was perfectly fine. I guess I'll look into the issue with Mekanism and the forge fluid list.

May I ask where there forge fluid list actually is? This makes me realise how little I know about all these things.

• I want to avoid more mods for now, maybe I'll look on GC later.
    I thought I had read on changelogs that Gregtech asteroids were back, but was only a Spwnx suggestion;

Well, I'll try a aqua Pickaxe for the fortune 3. If that wouldn't be enough, I'll just reset the End...
    Feels like cheating, but I'll remove common ores from generating there before that. Feels so much more wrong finding a Tin/Nickel vein there...
    Thanks for the info, guys.

• May I ask where there forge fluid list actually is? This makes me realise how little I know about all these things.

It's inside the level.dat file in the world folder. Forge's "state" is saved in there. Use NBTexplorer to view/edit it.

• BloodAsp

Could u please add some way to craft Graphene (for wires). There is no any "cheap" cables for 8kV :(

It could be some recipe in assembler or chem bath or autoclave from graphite.

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft

• Using Minetweaker and GTTweaker and make your own recipes.

Script:
    import mods.gregtech.BlastFurnace;
    BlastFurnace.addRecipe(<ore:dustGraphene>, <ore:dustGraphite>, <ore:dustSilicon>, 500, 256, 2000);

Error:
    GregTech.zs:6 > 2 methods available but none matches the parameters(minetweaker.oredict.IOreDictEntry,
    minetweaker.oredict.IOreDictEntry, minetweaker.oredict.IOreDictEntry, int, int, int)

What am i doing wrong?

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

• You need to use a specific item rather than an ore dictionary entry for the output (and possibly also for the input when adding machine recipes, not sure).
    Graphene dust is <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2819>
    Graphite dust is <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2865>
    Silicon dust is <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2020>

• You need to use a specific item rather than an ore dictionary entry for the output (and possibly also for the input when adding machine recipes, not sure).
    Graphene dust is
    Graphite dust is
    Silicon dust is

New Script:
    BlastFurnace.addRecipe(<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2819>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2865>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2020>, 500, 480, 2000);

No Errors but no effect... strange

• New Script:
    BlastFurnace.addRecipe(<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2819>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2865>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2020>, 500, 480, 2000);

No Errors but no effect... strange

This are valid formats:

Code
    BlastFurnace.addRecipe(output, input1, input2, durationTicks, euPerTick, temperature);
    BlastFurnace.addRecipe([output1, output2], input1, input2, durationTicks, euPerTick, temperature);

If you need liquid support try my Minetweaker Addon Mod GT Tweaker

Code
    import mods.gregtech.BlastFurnaceLiq;

BlastFurnaceLiq.addRecipe(output1, output2, liquidInput, input1, input2, durationTicks, euperTick, heat);

[Minetweaker 3 GT Addon] Gregtech 5.8.26 Addon 0.7.6 - Adding custom Recipes for all Gregtech 5 machines [Now with Fusion Reactor]

• Hello everyone!
    First of all i want to thank all the developers in this, i truely love gregtech and have been a fan since forever i feel.

I'm not much of a forum guy, but i have ran into a problem i dont realy find any solutions to. I have looked through the loggs and didt find anything eighter.
    So what i have found is..
    When i aim at a "gregtech" ore(waila tells me it is a greg ore) it says that it is a greg ore, and when i just fast click the ore it blinks over to a ore texture.
    However if i break to ore, it turns into a cobblestone. However there are other veins that do work however.. and i dont understand why some would work and some does not?

I also have forestry copper and tin sawning all around, and not in veins..

f someone could please point me in a direction on where and what i should look at it would be very much appreciated!
    Thanks in advance!