[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• This are valid formats:

Example:
    BlastFurnace.addRecipe(output, input1, input2, durationTicks, euPerTick, temperature);

My Script:
    BlastFurnace.addRecipe(<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2819>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2865>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2020>, 500, 480, 2000);

So whats wrong than?

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft

• Example:
    BlastFurnace.addRecipe(output, input1, input2, durationTicks, euPerTick, temperature);

My Script:
    BlastFurnace.addRecipe(<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2819>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2865>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2020>, 500, 480, 2000);

So whats wrong than?

Yes sorry that was my fault.

Did you try ?

Code
    BlastFurnace.addRecipe([output1, output2], input1, input2, durationTicks, euPerTick, temperature);

Works with only one Output too.

• Is that block called gt.blockores.01? These get generated by some other mod i could not yet identify. Because they are generated the wrong way, thay contain nothing. In that case they drop cobblestone.

What exactly do you meant with the forestry ores? If you do not want them spawning, you must disable them in the forestry config. The same with every other mod spawing ores.

• Bloody, could you please kindly tell us how is 5.09.00 going?
    no, I'm not asking for an ETA
    Yes, I AM asking for an ETA and/or some details on progress. Pleeease, I'm really tired of waiting... :(

• version 1.7 isn't working with gregtech 6.00.50
    however version 1.6 works fine?

you know i'm on my way when the entire landscape is quarried out of existence, it shall strike fear of your petty existence!

• I'm getting errors with the 4space mod, namely the sapphire and rubies from the mod are neither register nor do they become gt ones, other issues include problems with the materials in that mod, i've also noticed you worked out worldgen in atum, could you do a similar thing with the aether mod, it would be better with gt ores

Well apparently I'm not getting any problems with the more planets add-on hence I'm using that instead now

• Is that block called gt.blockores.01? These get generated by some other mod i could not yet identify. Because they are generated the wrong way, thay contain nothing. In that case they drop cobblestone.

That's most likely some version of IHL. Two reasons to claim that:
    1) IHL generates huge veins of it's own ores successfully, and similar-sized veins of invalid GT ores appear.
    2) IHL generates huge veins of cinnabar (Thaumcraft version). looks like it first checks if any other mod has an ore it wants to generate. GT ores are more complex.

• Can Magic energy absorbers drain power from Thaumcraft energized nodes?

If so, what is the CV→EU conversion rate?

According to my applied Thaumaturgy experiments, you need a normal (!sic) node with 225 of each aspect (>15 CV/t) when energized to fully feed the EV Energy Absorber. (2048eu/t)

• Did you try ?
    BlastFurnace.addRecipe([output1, output2], input1, input2, durationTicks, euPerTick, temperature);

After some number of reentering world and reloading script it works with two lines:
    BlastFurnace.addRecipe([<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2819>, null], <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2865>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2020>, 500, 480, 2000);

But i have not stable algorithm to do it again. After relaunching minecraft is does not work again.

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

• According to my applied Thaumaturgy experiments, you need a normal (!sic) node with 225 of each aspect (>15 CV/t) when energized to fully feed the EV Energy Absorber. (2048eu/t)

https://github.com/Blood-Asp/G…lEnergyAbsorber.java#L103
    There is the exact math. A bit complex...
    Basicly: Every CV^4 and then summed up, for every different type >4CV a bonus of 15% is given(1 = 100%, 2=115%, ...). Then multiplyed with the efficiency and devided by 25000. So for example, every aspect = 15CV.
    ((15^4)*175/100) *70/25000 = 1488EU/t

Bloody, could you please kindly tell us how is 5.09.00 going?
    no, I'm not asking for an ETA
    Yes, I AM asking for an ETA and/or some details on progress. Pleeease, I'm really tired of waiting... :(

Do you really mean 5.09.00? Released about 2 weeks ago.
    Do you mean 5.09.02? Maybe sunday or monday.
    Or do you mean then it is in a state were it can be played trough without missing parts? At last one more month.

• It is compatible, but because of some worldgen changes, changed progression steps and stuff it would be recommended to start a new world to expirience the real new playtrough.

If you want to keep using your old world, it might be better to wait until 5.09 has new stuff that actually helps you.

• https://github.com/Blood-Asp/GT5-Unoffic…orber.java#L103
    There is the exact math. A bit complex...
    Basicly: Every CV^4 and then summed up, for every different type >4CV a bonus of 15% is given(1 = 100%, 2=115%, ...). Then multiplyed with the efficiency and devided by 25000. So for example, every aspect = 15CV.
    ((15^4)*175/100) *70/25000 = 1488EU/t

Well node usage is not very paired with normal Thaumcraft use. Have node above GT Magic Absorber and normal node.
    Current implementation does not absorb/consume anything from node. Just compute conversion based on node capacity.

Do you think you could instead interface with Vis Relays and absorb what CV/Vis is directed this way only or, have various kind of Vis aspect give different conversion. Like Primal aspect Ignis would give less power than compound Potentia...

• Do you really mean 5.09.00? Released about 2 weeks ago.
    Do you mean 5.09.02? Maybe sunday or monday.
    Or do you mean then it is in a state were it can be played trough without missing parts? At last one more month.

Thank you, I've asked when 5.09 would be playable. So, guess I'll have to wait...

What exactly do you meant with the forestry ores? If you do not want them spawning, you must disable them in the forestry config. The same with every other mod spawing ores.

Alright, so that explains that thing then. gt.blockores.01 was the names. Thanks man! :)

Wel, the forestry ores spawn all around, just as if GT ore veins were not a thing. And i dont realy want that as the ore are very common and it makes it super easy to get to the bronze machines. And they also count as the "good and pure" copper and tin, that gives two dusts in a grinder early in the game.
    So i would like to change it into only gregtech ore veins. Where do i change the mods allowed to generate ores?

• GT can only disable vanilla ores. All other ores must be disabled in the config of the mod spawning them. So in case of forestry ores in the forestry config. Even IC2 with default configs keeps generating its own ores, so it must be disabled in it's config.

Alright, i got it all working now! Thank you sir for your fast replys, and a huge thank you for developing this, i enjoy playing this version of gregtech so much and your work on this is very much appreciated! :)

• Hey guys is there any way to auto-refill cauldrons without Thaumcraft or Thermal Expansion? If there isn't then perhaps it would be a good idea to add a way to do that in GT, seeing how washing dusts is such an integral part of the mod.

• Hey guys is there any way to auto-refill cauldrons without Thaumcraft or Thermal Expansion? If there isn't then perhaps it would be a good idea to add a way to do that in GT, seeing how washing dusts is such an integral part of the mod.

Let me guess... u don't know dusts can be dropped in cauldron (and washed) by stack at ones?