[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• Blood Asp, just curiuous, fount recipe in nei for adamantium turbine, but its impossible to get adamantium for now.
    Could you make it ore generated or some product, mb in fusion?

Adamantium comes from cross mod compatibility. I think it was from metallurgy. So you must install that mod to get the metal.

Actually, Adamantium ore is defined in GT5u, just not generated by default, so customizing WorldGeneration.cfg is also a possibility.

http://ftb.gamepedia.com/Pickaxe_%28GregTech%29 lists which mods make certain materials available by default (though GT5u makes neutronium obtainable via fusion recipe, steel leaf drops from the Steeleafranks crop, and liveroots dust from the Liveroots crop can be used to make iron wood)

• And one last question, anyone got this working with PFAA? Maybe some configs or anything?

It worked for me out of the box. But it is very laggy in creating new chunks. I used the "AdminCommandsToolbox" mod to pregen chunks in my world for better performance, but its still laggy. Can someone confirm this? Maybe i did something wrong?!

• It worked for me out of the box. But it is very laggy in creating new chunks. I used the "AdminCommandsToolbox" mod to pregen chunks in my world for better performance, but its still laggy. Can someone confirm this? Maybe i did something wrong?!

PFAA does work with GT out of the box, however it does add a small number of ores that even GT doesn't have processing recipes for. (This has been reported.) I had lag issues when I first tried the two mods together on 1.7.2, well over a year ago (after using them successfully back in 1.6.4), but in my most recent world with them together (last month) they worked just fine.

How did you configure your Custom Ore Generation for the world? I had mine set to use all PFAA forms and absolutely nothing else; the more sets of ores you allow COG/PFAA to generate the greater the odds of getting lag on chunk generation (and you'll get redundant ores; standard PFAA patterns cover everything).

• standard PFAA patterns cover everything

Actually, not quite. I reported a few weeks ago that with only PFAA ores enabled, neither lapis nor lazurite veins generate in the overworld (by default, PFAA lapis veins are disabled when GT is installed, and it tries to use lazurite veins in their place, but if the COG tab for GT is disabled, those lazurite veins won't generate either). Technically, GregTech still tries to generate lapis mix veins in The End, but that's not much comfort. Also, you'd want to be careful not to disable vanilla clay generation in the COG tabs, since PFAA doesn't have a true replacement for it. However, a few of GregTech's mix veins become available in the Nether with PFAA installed and detected: bauxite, monazite, sapphire, and quartz (the mix with quartzite and certus quartz).

• New Update:

GT 5.09.05

Brittle Charcoal now drops directly as charcoal (With chance of bonus drop).
    Finished addition of new crops. Search for blocks/ores below now uses oredict.
    Made Advanced Circuit achievement oredict. (by doushio9967)
    Expanded Hatch names and descriptive tooltips. (by pyure)
    Fixed playing crafting sounds with forestry worktable. (by mezz)
    Added Large Boilers accepting distilled water. (by pyure)
    Added chinese achievement language file (by TehporP)
    Added a bunch of recipes for plastics.

I also added a link to the first post were i upload all old versions of my mods.

Question: Are Iridium Neutron Reflector nerfed? On Kirara 1 they seem to give only 20% boost compared to the normal ones.

They should give the same boost. Just with infinite durability.

• Actually, not quite. I reported a few weeks ago that with only PFAA ores enabled, neither lapis nor lazurite veins generate in the overworld (by default, PFAA lapis veins are disabled when GT is installed, and it tries to use lazurite veins in their place, but if the COG tab for GT is disabled, those lazurite veins won't generate either). Technically, GregTech still tries to generate lapis mix veins in The End, but that's not much comfort. Also, you'd want to be careful not to disable vanilla clay generation in the COG tabs, since PFAA doesn't have a true replacement for it. However, a few of GregTech's mix veins become available in the Nether with PFAA installed and detected: bauxite, monazite, sapphire, and quartz (the mix with quartzite and certus quartz).

Ah. I probably skipped over that because I was finding so much Lapis in Dungeon Chests because of Roguelike Dungeons.

Either that or I actually left Vanilla Redstone, Lapis, and Diamond generation enabled but set to PFAA patterns. I can't remember exactly what I did, I just don't remember running out of Lapis.

• Just some food for thought:
    as long as processing arrays have a maintenance hatch I can't see why anyone would ever use them. The intent of them is to decrease server load on bases that want to do lots of processing (like not having 260 machines for one fusion reactor and 64 for ore processing) but if there is an actual chance for something like a fusion fuel production to not be rock solid I simply won't use it. With that in mind they don't seem to accomplish what they were designed to do.

• I'm having a strange issue in my world. I started the world with GT 5.09 ans Immersive Engineering without Railcraft installed. I decided to add RC to the world and now I can't get buckets of creosote oil from coke ovens or BC tanks. I have tested this in a new world without GT5 and once RC is installed it automatically takes over the handling of creosote oil, but with GT5 it seems it stays IE, but blocks the getting of buckets. I submitted it to IE and there answer was the default "Blame Greg". So here I am, not blaming anyone but looking for someone who will actually help.

• decided to give the latest version a try (05.09.05) very early in i noticed that i coulnd smelt charcoal in a furnace with wood, so i did some digging.

firstly, its noteworthy that i have B:wood2charcoalsmelting_true=true in recipes.cfg

NEI recipe wise, natura redwood (bark and root only), BOP flesh (at least i think thats the one, from the nether biome) and like 2 others were registered in the NEI recipe guide as capable of smelting charcoal, so i tested and sure enough it worked with those materials, but not wood of any other kind.

so, what am i doing wrong? things worked alright in 05.09.02, at least the early game bits.

from: https://github.com/Blood-Asp/G…essing/ProcessingLog.java

ive determined that B:wood2charcoalsmelting_true=false should disable the recipes, is that right?

• ive determined that B:wood2charcoalsmelting_true=false should disable the recipes, is that right?

Ahhh Greg configs...

Well, I assume that by default, charcoal smelting is disabled;
    As the config before the "=" always shows the default, "B:wood2charcoalsmelting_true=true" should disable the smelting, while "B:wood2charcoalsmelting_true=false" should enable it.

Maybe worked before, because Bloody didn't had finished the Charcoal pit, and left the smelting enabled until now.
    And as always, I may be wrong, I'm just assuming =)

• How did you configure your Custom Ore Generation for the world? I had mine set to use all PFAA forms and absolutely nothing else; the more sets of ores you allow COG/PFAA to generate the greater the odds of getting lag on chunk generation (and you'll get redundant ores; standard PFAA patterns cover everything).

Ahhh thanks! I had only turned off railcraft poor ores because i disabled all generation of ores in the different mod configs+ i thought GT disables Vanilla ores+ PFAA disables GT oregen. I made some "testholes" in a testworld and oregen was very very rare, I think i will give it a try and tinker around with it a bit....

• Speaking of tinkering arround...I have a huge problem with Multiblocks in this Mod. Maybe i missed something (ingame instruction?)But i think, a layer by layer instruction would be very nice. It doesn t have to be IE fancy like, but a simple handbook ingame would be very good....

• Speaking of tinkering arround...I have a huge problem with Multiblocks in this Mod. Maybe i missed something (ingame instruction?)But i think, a layer by layer instruction would be very nice. It doesn t have to be IE fancy like, but a simple handbook ingame would be very good....

All multiblock have a small handbook in the description, the fusion reactor has one in the GUI. Or you could take a look at the wiki.