[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• I like hardcore but why is this changed: only one wire from ingot in wiremill?

I've tried to make red alloy wire and from whole stack of redstone I have only 16 wires.

Are you on 5.09.24? If so this was fixed in the most recent builds. I guess you need to re-download .24 from the first page.

• Are you on 5.09.24? If so this was fixed in the most recent builds. I guess you need to re-download .24 from the first page.

Yes, I'm testing 5.09.24 from yesterday. Thanks I will try to download newer build. By the way I restarted server and now I have to wires from ingot but NEI shows only one.

• Onedrive is always the newest download. I'm sometimes too lazy to update the first post and curse 10x a day.

This error clearly looks like some of your optimizing friends killed a safety Function that I added to prevent that exact Crash from happening. There is a reason why I automatically delete matching Recipes before adding my own ones. :P

None of the code in the stacktrace was changed. Also does the error not say anything about double registration, but that input and output are identical. Likely one item was named both, dust and block at the same time.

Thanks for fast answer, but it still not works.

To make sure, did that work in any prior GT version? .22 or earlier?

Edit: Uploaded another test build.

• With my installation (on infitech 2) I made it so that everything (ingots, gems, etc) would be unified to Gregtech (in its config), and I discovered that the Gregtech version of Thaumcraft shards aren't in all of the needed ore dictionaries for the Thaumcraft shards, making them unusable in Thaumcraft recipes, anyway that this can be fixed via Minetweaker or in the mod itself? Id like to keep them as Gregtech shards if at all possible

• I've downloaded latest build and I don't see the reason why some recipes in Wiremill give one wire per ingot and other give two wires (eg. Cobalt gives two, Gold gives one). I know that I can make two Gold Rods in Extruder and then I can make wires from rods. But I can also use Wire Extruder Shape to make wires directly in Extruder. I think that this makes Wiremill useless. Was It intended?

• I've downloaded latest build and I don't see the reason why some recipes in Wiremill give one wire per ingot and other give two wires (eg. Cobalt gives two, Gold gives one). I know that I can make two Gold Rods in Extruder and then I can make wires from rods. But I can also use Wire Extruder Shape to make wires directly in Extruder. I think that this makes Wiremill useless. Was It intended?

Have you looked at the EU and time costs for making wires directly in the extruder? It's been a bit since I've actually played GT5u, but last I knew, that took more EU and time than using a wiremill, especially since most materials you might want to make wires from need MV in the extruder, but only LV in the wiremill. Also, I think the wiremill might be the only way to get fine wire (although I don't remember if there's anything besides the soldering iron you might want that for)

• Have you looked at the EU and time costs for making wires directly in the extruder? It's been a bit since I've actually played GT5u, but last I knew, that took more EU and time than using a wiremill, especially since most materials you might want to make wires from need MV in the extruder, but only LV in the wiremill. Also, I think the wiremill might be the only way to get fine wire (although I don't remember if there's anything besides the soldering iron you might want that for)

So I have problem with Red Alloy Wire. In Wiremill I have only 1 wire per ingot. There is no rod for this material, so the only way to get 2 wires is using Extruder. Why can't I use Wiremill?

• So I have problem with Red Alloy Wire. In Wiremill I have only 1 wire per ingot. There is no rod for this material, so the only way to get 2 wires is using Extruder. Why can't I use Wiremill?

Someone messed up the recipe generator there. Need to look what exactly got changed here.

And that's what I warned about. If you only enable the Items you "need" you will end up breaking a whole lot of Recipes, such as this one. Now guess why I didn't do that in GT6, because I did think about it.

Again not an issue because of disabled items. At last not directly. At best some code rewrites changed things that should not be included here. The main issue we have left with the material system change GT addons or other mods adding GT recipes now failing. That should soon all be taken care of.

I tested with version 5.9.20 to 5.9.24 and 5.9.00 just in case, including the latest test build. Always the same error.

As i thought it is an old issue... So you did you try the last build that is added on my last post?

• When using latest version of GT (5.10.05) from CurseForge for MC 1.10.2 with Forge 12.18.1.2092 in combination with SpongeForge 1.10.2-2092-5.0.0-BETA-1758, I'm getting following error from Sponge:

Full error log is here.

This happens only with GT. Only 3 mods installed: Sponge, GT, and IC2-2.6.69-ex110. No error with IC2, only GT.

• Sponge - is a newly developed replacement for Cauldron/Bukkit/etc. There are two implementations of Sponge, one for Vanilla, and other for servers with Forge mods.

• Sponge - is a newly developed replacement for Cauldron/Bukkit/etc. There are two implementations of Sponge, one for Vanilla, and other for servers with Forge mods.

If I may jump in here: stop using that. Use forge and nothing else. I've been making private packs and hosting servers for like 4 years and every time I have used an environment or tool that claimed to increase server performance something would inevitably break. Usually in pretty nasty ways. Get a faster host with a high clock frequency, lots of memory bandwidth, force chunk generation before you start playing, and use ramdisk.

Unless I'm misunderstanding and sponge doesn't actually touch anything and is just an interface API for bukkit plugins. That should be relatively safe. Cauldron/Spigot/MCPC+ however is very bad stuff.

One thing that is concerning is that the first thing in the SpongeForge github readme is "Currently not stable and under heavy development!".

• Ooh!!! Bear has mentioned my problem about Red Alloy Wires.
    Greetings to GregoriousT, BloodAsp and Bear in that order ;)

GregTech forever!!!

p.s. I can more than make greetings ;D