[AddOn v1.43/v1.64] Advanced Machines V3.2 Beta 2

• Could you make the Rotary macerator use the ORE dictionary? I have RedPower2 installed and the Rotary Macerator doesn't work with the tin or copper ore that is from Redpower. the basic one from IC2 does though.

Or I do something wrong, or ...
    My Macerators (both - simple from IC2 and Adv) work with all RP2 ore except Tungsten...

• ]Or I do something wrong, or ...
    My Macerators (both - simple from IC2 and Adv) work with all RP2 ore except Tungsten...

Tungsten isn't a RP2 ore so it's probably another mod that you've got installed that isn't using MC Forge and it's ore dictionary.
    RP2 only adds Copper, Tin and Silver for ores.

• Tungsten isn't a RP2 ore so it's probably another mod that you've got installed that isn't using MC Forge and it's ore dictionary.
    RP2 only adds Copper, Tin and Silver for ores.

Actually RP2 does add tungsten ore. It has no uses for it yet, but cautions the players to save it up, as it will become very valuable later on.

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.

• Found a bug...
    I use to deploy machine Filter from eloraam RP2pr3, with AdvMacerator it work fine! When a supply from top, item placed in first slot and when I took from back side by another filter, it take from output slot.
    But this only with macerator, with compressor output filter took first from source slot, and nothern leave for work, then took from 2-nd, and only in last turn take items from out put slot.
    Can U fix it?

Ang again? Can U fix? Please?

• Ang again? Can U fix? Please?

1: ENGLISH, use it. That wasn't english
    2: Read the thread, the original author has disappeared. Someone else has taken up maintenance of the stuff in a different thread, try that one.

• (No quotes, as this is in reply to lots of people)

FOR THE LATEST VERSION OF ADVANCED MACHINES, THAT WORKS WITH 1.23, GO HERE ->http://forum.industrial-craft.…page=Thread&threadID=2747

As others have noted, Zippinus has more or less just up and disappeared (someone mentioned something about him moving?) and cpw has taken over the mod until he comes back. There are two versions linked in the first post: the first is just a plain patch that makes it 1.23 compatible. The second one is a full update, adding the forge ore dictionary as well as making it so that the advanced machines should be able to process anything the normal versions can, even items from add-ons (cpw specifically mentions the bio-diamonds add-on as an example).

• (No quotes, as this is in reply to lots of people)

FOR THE LATEST VERSION OF ADVANCED MACHINES, THAT WORKS WITH 1.23, GO HERE ->http://forum.industrial-craft.…page=Thread&threadID=2747

As others have noted, Zippinus has more or less just up and disappeared (someone mentioned something about him moving?) and cpw has taken over the mod until he comes back. There are two versions linked in the first post: the first is just a plain patch that makes it 1.23 compatible. The second one is a full update, adding the forge ore dictionary as well as making it so that the advanced machines should be able to process anything the normal versions can, even items from add-ons (cpw specifically mentions the bio-diamonds add-on as an example).

Err, not quite. I haven't "taken over" anything. I simply tweaked a couple of things so that the modded items loaded their recipes from the base items. I may and hope to rebuild a "better" version, but I'm waiting for the new IC2 update first, as well as seeing how much work is involved in freshly updating to the new IC2 codebase.

Also, I must insist that arsenic87 take as much credit as I do- he was the one who first put his head over the parapet metaphorically and got the mod working with 1.23 http://forum.industrial-craft.…ad&postID=15363#post15363 . I simply took his excellent work and tweaked it. Also, we don't dismiss that zipp won't return one day. Maybe he will, and I will happily respect his wishes, if he ever expresses any on this topic.

Put simply, I have not taken over this mod and have no intention of doing so in the long term (though I hope to make sure it'll still work when 1.33 lands). However, I am researching developing a replacement, depending on my time and the the amount of effort required.

• Or I do something wrong, or ...

Found my problem, was using the wrong version of the MOD, did not know it had been moved to another thread. My mistake, Everything working great with the updated mod.

Thanks for the Help.

The Doc.

• Err, not quite. I haven't "taken over" anything. I simply tweaked a couple of things so that the modded items loaded their recipes from the base items. I may and hope to rebuild a "better" version, but I'm waiting for the new IC2 update first, as well as seeing how much work is involved in freshly updating to the new IC2 codebase.

Also, I must insist that arsenic87 take as much credit as I do- he was the one who first put his head over the parapet metaphorically and got the mod working with 1.23 http://forum.industrial-craft.…ad&postID=15363#post15363 . I simply took his excellent work and tweaked it. Also, we don't dismiss that zipp won't return one day. Maybe he will, and I will happily respect his wishes, if he ever expresses any on this topic.

Put simply, I have not taken over this mod and have no intention of doing so in the long term (though I hope to make sure it'll still work when 1.33 lands). However, I am researching developing a replacement, depending on my time and the the amount of effort required.

Sorry about that :P I just mentioned yours because that's the one I am using currently. But yes, arsenic87 deserves some :Energy Crystal: :Energy Crystal: :Energy Crystal: :Energy Crystal: :Energy Crystal: (either there isn't a lapo smiley or I'm blind)

• Are you going to be updating your Bukkit port for this fix for 1.337 IC2 or redoing the entire addon, It seems to work fine in SSP but when trying to run the bukkit port with SMP it gives me a bunch of errors.

Regards,
    Wikid0

• Can't see why bukkit port would have failed, but just in case, attached is a new one.

Can't get it to work :(

Other mods installed:

Modloader r10
    MC Forge 1.1.2 r3
    BuildCraft 2.2.5 r2
    IndustrialCraft² 1.23 r5

• Hello CPW, Thanks for the fix but it was still giving me errors like crazy. So since Maeyanie also had a port to IC2 1.337 with the hot fixes i decided to try that one and it worked fine so there must of been something wrong with muCkk version of the port which I am going to report, I did not however try the old version of your port to see if it still worked. Hope it was not to much of a bother to fix it but thanks.

Regards,
    Wikid0