[AddOn v1.43/v1.64] Advanced Machines V3.2 Beta 2

• I'm back and have a small update for compatibility with IC2 v1.337. Most of the fixes are for the client though. Please don't slice me to ribbons with nano-sabers.

I was thinking of poking a few large holes in you with the mining laser, but ok xD
    But on a serious note, awesome!

• This is a fantastic addition, I just tried it out for the first time, thanks for your efforts. :)

I've encountered a couple of things I want let you know about:

The rotary macerator, after processing 2 stacks, it doesn't do the very last one:

The centrifuge extractor doesn't seem to want to be crafted!

• 1. That is a safety thing, even though macerating coal doesn't give you 2 dusts it stops macerating there to make sure no dust magically disappears into the void.
    2. You sure you are using electrolyzed water cells? The recipe specifically calls for those even though the recipe images doesn't show that very clearly.

EDIT: If unsure use a recipe book. (mod)

• Yeah it looks like your using plain water cells

• The centrifuge extractor doesn't seem to want to be crafted!

Those look like basic water cells - you need cells that have been charged by an electrolyzer.
    It's hard for me to tell with default textures - that's why I don't like to use them.

• The screenshot in the first page shows water cells not electrolyzed water cells

We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.

• The screenshot in the first page shows water cells not electrolyzed water cells

The screenshot wasn't created by the mod author and prior to the screenshot there was more information. For the centerfuge the recipe clearly stated "Electrolyzed Water cell"

• The screenshot wasn't created by the mod author and prior to the screenshot there was more information. For the centerfuge the recipe clearly stated "Electrolyzed Water cell"

i do know that

We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.

• I'm getting a bad metadat values from 4-like 20 in my cmd when running ssp. I check in tmi and only machines show, the singulator is missing. The error says something like bad metadata string when looking for side or back texture - something like that sorry i cant catch it in my cmd and its not in my modloader.txt. Using 2.3 version of your mod : (

God blesses the child that can hold its own.

• Yay, welcome back! And thanks to all of you for keeping this add-on alive, these machines are great! :)

"All errors should be fixed, as much of the code was rewritten."

• Hi Im on a mac and trying to install the mod, it gives me a folder, and when I put it in the mods folder it doesn't do squat. What am I doing wrong, and how can I fix it?

• Glad to see your back Zipp :)

Sadly 2.3 doesn't seem to like any ore that is has in common with RP2 anymore. Can't get Tin or Copper from either RP2 or IC2 to macerate. Please add support for the Ore dictionary when you get a chance

• Hi Im on a mac and trying to install the mod, it gives me a folder, and when I put it in the mods folder it doesn't do squat. What am I doing wrong, and how can I fix it?

You're not meant to extract the zip, just place the zip into the mods directory, same as how you installed IndustrialCraft.

• You're not meant to extract the zip, just place the zip into the mods directory, same as how you installed IndustrialCraft.

But I download a folder, do I want to compress the folder and copy and paste it into the industrial craft.jar? or just place the whole folder in the mods folder, that didn't work though?

• But I download a folder, do I want to compress the folder and copy and paste it into the industrial craft.jar? or just place the whole folder in the mods folder, that didn't work though?

Did you even read? download the .zip file*, move .zip file into the mods folder. that's it... your done.

*seriously, it's *not* a folder, it's a zip file, turn on file extensions in windows. utterly *stupid* decision microsoft made there.