[AddOn v1.43/v1.64] Advanced Machines V3.2 Beta 2

• Ok, so from my own experiments and from what I've read here, here's a list of what's screwed up thus far:

• Zippinus is banned :(
    • Forge Ore dictionary doesn't work at the moment, but is currently being fixed (I hope)
    • In Zip's version, the advanced machines only receive direct redstone current (the indirect redstone thing made life tons easier; and, funny story, when I switched from 1.23 to Zip's version, my Rotary macerators weren't being redstoned, so I stuck a lever on it, and turned it on, and it blew up! :D Thankfully, none of the other machines broke, somehow, and I eventually determined it was because my charging bench MkIII was right next to the macerator, so the lever gave it redstone current too... if you have the charging bench add-on, you know what that does!
    • Lastly, the buildcraft pipes no longer work as expected with any of the advanced machines: so go unhook your contraptions now! For example, items pumped in through the top land in the slot where you put batteries, etc.
  • mm im honestly waiting for the updated version of this since i dont have 1.8 anymore and hoping it will be soon cause i totally love this mod it makes things so much faster and easier

• Ok, so from my own experiments and from what I've read here, here's a list of what's screwed up thus far:

• Zippinus is banned :(
    • Forge Ore dictionary doesn't work at the moment, but is currently being fixed (I hope)
    • In Zip's version, the advanced machines only receive direct redstone current (the indirect redstone thing made life tons easier; and, funny story, when I switched from 1.23 to Zip's version, my Rotary macerators weren't being redstoned, so I stuck a lever on it, and turned it on, and it blew up! :D Thankfully, none of the other machines broke, somehow, and I eventually determined it was because my charging bench MkIII was right next to the macerator, so the lever gave it redstone current too... if you have the charging bench add-on, you know what that does!
    • Lastly, the buildcraft pipes no longer work as expected with any of the advanced machines: so go unhook your contraptions now! For example, items pumped in through the top land in the slot where you put batteries, etc.

1. Wow, my curious self wonders why that is.
    2. mmhmm, but Forge 1.2.0 should be ok i think.
    3. Yeah, that's one of the reasons i still use CPW's version.
    4. Yeah, that's one of the reasons i still use CPW's version.

Well then, since Zipp is banned i think CPW should resume work on this or at least release his own version now that there is a huge demand and nowhere to have that demand filled.

• well ic2 is using forge 1.22

Yeah, apparently it is hardcoded to use Forge 1.2.2... And RedPower does have issues with Forge 1.2.2 but they should be getting fixed in PR4b.
    This is outrageous! I demand satisfaction. :P

• Why is Zipp banned? Anyone care to share? I'll take a look at updating to MC1.0, but that'll be a day or so out...

My guess is he asked about release dates...

Anywho, your fix on the latest advanced machines would be a blessing to my let's play. I'm getting to the point where I could use some faster machines.

Not to mention, your last fix worked like a dream.

• Why is Zipp banned? Anyone care to share? I'll take a look at updating to MC1.0, but that'll be a day or so out...

Hmm.. that would be fantastic, but IC2 is still just 1.8.1, isen't it?
    Anyhow.. I love this addon and I just can't play without it.

Cya and mine safe ;)

• I find it hard to make this work. Are there any tutorials on how to upload this mod to the minecraft folder so i can play? I am using 1.8.1, with the technic pack. it should work, but are there any tutorials on how to download and use this thing to speed my machines up on a mac? :) thanks!

P.S. I am making a thing to compress sand to sandstone, and turn it back into 4 sand, and compress it over and over again. You can use sandstone in the cobble equivalent exchange to turn it into redstone, iron, gold, (then macerate) and then to diamonds! :D

• OK I see zipp is banned. This presents me with a real quandary. I don't want to steal his work but he's obviously not going to be able to come back to it. I'll refresh my version to 1.0 and then think what I want to do. Alblaka has his own ideas how he wants to implement accelerated machines so not sure if I want to do my idea or not at the minute.

• He's not banned, I don't think. He was last on the forum between posts 504 and 505.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• Ok, so Zippinus is out of action for the moment. Does anybody know if cpw's 1.23 fix still works for IC2 1.42? If the fix still worked after the change to 1.337b, would it still work for this newest version, or did something change that causes it to no longer work?

On a COMPLETELY unrelated note, has anybody noticed that [at least] 2 new icons have been added to the listing below the message editor? (force field) :Force Field: and (superfuel) :Superfuel:

^ apparently the icon for superfuel doesn't work...