[AddOn v1.43/v1.64] Advanced Machines V3.2 Beta 2

• Well the machine part... not going to discuss cuz i don't know what to say but the arrays are a must cuz not every1 has a comp with a ton of hardware resources..

• I wish this was updated, i really don't like the overclocker crap etc. advanced machines is a good middle ground.. Hell maybe even add those upgrade slots to the advanced machines so we can overclock them.. Then they would fit in. Regular macerator would be a lower tier then the rotary one owuld be upper tier.

I agree I don't like the overclockers either, I refuse to use them because I consider it to be a cheat item, get stacks of em and it just ruins IC2 in my opinion, Advanced Machines is the best thing to ever happen to IC2, I hope Zippinus and cpw update ALL of the mod and not just the Solar Arrays, while I love the arrays, they NEED Advanced Machines to back em up. :) Please update all the mod you guys ;(

Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing. - Abraham Lincoln

Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. - John F. Kennedy

• I agree I don't like the overclockers either, I refuse to use them because I consider it to be a cheat item, get stacks of em and it just ruins IC2 in my opinion, Advanced Machines is the best thing to ever happen to IC2, I hope Zippinus and cpw update ALL of the mod and not just the Solar Arrays, while I love the arrays, they NEED Advanced Machines to back em up. :) Please update all the mod you guys ;(

Overclocked machines are energy hogs when running just as fast as a fully heated induction furnace or other advanced machine.

• Overclocked machines are energy hogs when running just as fast as a fully heated induction furnace or other advanced machine.

So much they had to cap it at 8000 EU/tick consumption, and an output of items so fast that sending it into pipes would overflow it.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• i cannot WAIT till its updated!!! :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :thumbup: to u man!!

Here here! I'm chomping at the bit waiting for this to get updated. I did start a new world when updating to 1.1 though so I'm not to the point where I need/can make rotary macerator etc but Soon enough I will be.. I'll just have to use the stupid overclocking junk until then :( Overclocking still doesn't fix that you can only macerate half a stack of ore at a time, so you basically have to babysit the machine and take the dust out =\

• Here here! I'm chomping at the bit waiting for this to get updated. I did start a new world when updating to 1.1 though so I'm not to the point where I need/can make rotary macerator etc but Soon enough I will be.. I'll just have to use the stupid overclocking junk until then :( Overclocking still doesn't fix that you can only macerate half a stack of ore at a time, so you basically have to babysit the machine and take the dust out =\

Just put 16 overclockers in it. It'll drain a good amount of power, but it'll macerate ~10 ores per second. So you wait like 4 seconds, click click, 4 seconds, click click. Done.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• Just put 16 overclockers in it. It'll drain a good amount of power, but it'll macerate ~10 ores per second. So you wait like 4 seconds, click click, 4 seconds, click click. Done.

Not very helpful for an automated system- Which is the main reason I like this mod (Pre-Solar Arrays... But they're almost like a whole mod in themselves). Also, using 16 overclockers uses an amazing large amount of EUs.

I'll compare the implementation of the new upgrades system to Notch's enchanting system. Great idea... Poor implementation.

In my opinion.

Edit: I also tend to go mine hundreds, and sometimes thousands of ores (Just ores, not counting cobblestone, dirt, or gravel) before I start macerating. So the 40 ore at a time with a wait in between is not an option.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Have you guys considered using mods like buildcraft or red power in conjunction with these? Red power especially can pull multiples of materials out of machines with ease. My server base has setups which transfer materials in stacks of 16 without hassle or lag. Buildcraft can also do similar. The redstone engine can only take 1 item at a time from machines, but the steam engine can do 10 and the combustion can do 64. Should easily suffice for your needs.

• Have you guys considered using mods like buildcraft or red power in conjunction with these? Red power especially can pull multiples of materials out of machines with ease. My server base has setups which transfer materials in stacks of 16 without hassle or lag. Buildcraft can also do similar. The redstone engine can only take 1 item at a time from machines, but the steam engine can do 10 and the combustion can do 64. Should easily suffice for your needs.

:3

I just don't like the new upgrade system.

• :3

I just don't like the new upgrade system.

I havent tried it yet tbh. My server is still on 1.0 for obvious reasons :p Tbh I'd be happy with an advanced recycler and the rest of the upgrades are meh.

• I havent tried it yet tbh. My server is still on 1.0 for obvious reasons :p Tbh I'd be happy with an advanced recycler and the rest of the upgrades are meh.

That's the only machine I don't mind the upgrade system for. It would take a lot of overclocking to remove the benefit of making scraps for a Mass Fabricator. The 'Mass Recycler' that was on the forums seemed alright, but I don't know exactly how well it worked.

• Arg, my world is seriously starting to lag with 512 solar panels...

The only goo point being that I can still use tin cables, but I wish I could make them into the single HV array...

And after some tests, I need to agree with people about the fact that the "additions" into normal machines feels way too costly energy wise, where the advanced machines require a constant energy supply to stay heated + a medium need in energy at usage.

Anyway, great mod, hope it won't fall into the abyss, because it really adds to IC2 for high tiers and optimisation.

• 9 Overclockers causes so much energy consumption it's insane. This is probably the only (addition to IC2) mod I can't live without.

• Why this mod has not been implemented into IC2 main mod permanently.?
    Seriously.

Like right now, I cant use Charging Bench and many addons,
    because the authors dont update to new versions of minecraft.

So a mod addon that I use on a daily basses is now dead.
    Charging bench should of been implemented a long time ago.

This advanced mod, no one can use it, because its not implemented.
    you guys are not implementing really good mods into the main mod,
    WHY??

:S

• Like right now, I cant use Charging Bench and many addons,
    because the authors dont update to new versions of minecraft.

No, it's because you don't read carefully enough. One would think the thread title "[AddOn v1.43/v1.64] Charging Bench v1.64-1" would tell you all you need to know.

Charging bench should of been implemented a long time ago.

Guess what? It was. Three days ago. A little slow on the uptake?
    So why don't you stop blaming other people for your own oversights and just go get the thing already?

• Official Post

Ok, just ignore all out efforts, haven't you noticed a little feature that was implemented? Oh that's right your too good to look through the wiki, or read something called a "changelog" It's there for a reason you know, so people know what gets added. We are NOT going to implement more advanced machines such as in this mod, the induction furnace is where that rail line dead ends. Don't like overclockers? Deal with it. That's all your getting, if you want to run this mod your more than welcome to, its a cool mod, but don't expect us to bow down to you so you can get what you want.

Lesson 1: Watch over your crops....

• Ok, just ignore all out efforts, haven't you noticed a little feature that was implemented? Oh that's right your too good to look through the wiki, or read something called a "changelog" It's there for a reason you know, so people know what gets added. We are NOT going to implement more advanced machines such as in this mod, the induction furnace is where that rail line dead ends. Don't like overclockers? Deal with it. That's all your getting, if you want to run this mod your more than welcome to, its a cool mod, but don't expect us to bow down to you so you can get what you want.

Many disagree with you but we respect your decision not to add Advance Machines to IC and people need to stop being rude about it. But I'm a bit curious about the feature that was implemented changelog etc. What are you actually referring to hehe?

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.