[AddOn v1.43/v1.64] Advanced Machines V3.2 Beta 2

• Thanks for all the suggestions and assistance, i think ill try this, from what i can see its Xie's mod that is using this ID for modified crops, one other question though, if there are further conflicts would this be in the error report? or when i change this and there is another conflict will that only show then ? and i would need to knock this off the list one by one ? sry for these questions which probably seem fairly noobish but this is the first time Ive had to do this . :)

It crashes at the first block ID conflict it runs into.

So, one at a time. I don't know of a way to see all block ID conflicts without manually checking them all.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Ok so I was trying to use the Advanced Machines Mod with IC2, BC 3.2, and RP2 and as far as I can tell theres no ID conflicts. However, I get this error when I try to load Minecraft.

Attached is my Modloader.txt

Could anyone help me figure out why it isnt wanting to work.

• Really looking forward to getting my HV arrays back I did not realize how much space 256 solar cells took up till i had to lay them out

But i am definitely willing to wait till it is right

• My guess from seeing you are using RP2 pr4d and such, you are trying to load this Addon for IC² 1.42 and MC 1.0.0 on MC 1.1.0 with IC² 1.64 installed.</init>
    Well that and the fact that Advanced Machines loads before IC² should be the issues.</init>

• @TreeCutter Advanced Machines isn't compatible with IC2 1.64 yet! I'm also not sure about about the BuildCraft version you've got, or forestry for that matter? I don't use forestry so not sure but am sure I caught an error between IC2 and forestry caused by Forge or some such.
    I think you also need to update ModLoaderMP.

You could try looking into ID_resolver, but it is a little awkward to use and may also produce conflicts or errors with other mods lol! But it can give you a full list of block ID's and how many are free.

• OK everybody, the new beta is up. Please post all bugs (other than the ones in the OP). SMP in the next ~3 days.

Edit: Should probably post it at some point.

SQUEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Thank you!
    shift-click = crash: OUCH!
    I will have to be VERY careful and only use these things with pipes.

• OK everybody, the new beta is up. Please post all bugs (other than the ones in the OP). SMP in the next ~3 days.

Edit: Should probably post it at some point.

Thankyou!!!!!
    now i just need to wait for the bukkit port and i can update our server, you have made my day chap!

• I don't know if i'm doing something wrong but only the low voltage solar array produces energy, the rest of them don't. Is it a bug or is it just me.

*Edit also the LV Solar array produces 64eu/t instead of 8

• public ItemStack transferStackInSlot(int i)
    {
    ItemStack itemstack = null;
    Slot slot = (Slot) inventorySlots.get(i);
    if ((slot != null) && (slot.getHasStack()))
    {
    ItemStack itemstack1 = slot.getStack();
    itemstack = itemstack1.copy();
    if (i < 2)
    {
    mergeItemStack(itemstack1, 2, 2 + 36, false);
    }
    else if ((i >= 2) && (i < 2 + 27))
    {
    mergeItemStack(itemstack1, 0, 0 + 1, false);
    }
    else if ((i >= 2 + 27) && (i < 2 + 36))
    {
    mergeItemStack(itemstack1, 2, 2 + 27, false);
    }
    if (itemstack1.stackSize == 0)
    {
    slot.putStack(null);
    }
    else {
    slot.onSlotChanged();
    }
    if (itemstack1.stackSize != itemstack.stackSize)
    {
    slot.putStack(itemstack1);
    }
    else {
    return null;
    }
    }
    return itemstack;
    }

Use that for the transferStackInSlot method in your Containers. Nasty bug.

• The LV and HV Solar arrays are producing 64 eu/t no matter if you put 1 or 100 ,Only the MV arrays are working properly and i had to replace them 15 times to get them to work

• nice to see you finally got this up at least a bit. cant wait for smp.
    anyways i grabbed it and popped it in and this happened:

it looks like theres a file not in there but heres the rest of my modloader:

edit: i derped a bit. will put the zip in the mods folder this time X(