[AddOn v1.43/v1.64] Advanced Machines V3.2 Beta 2

• :(

Aww.

But considering the bugs, it's probably best for now.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• There something wrong with the Solar-Panel as already mentioned, but i get no EU at all out of the LV-Array.

Edit: Removing and replacing the LV-Array fixed it, now getting correct 8EU/t.

• Same Question here! Seems as if its is not creating one. Possibly another bug.

Yes, there is a bug in the configuration folder. The configuration is being saved on the root filesystem "/config/IC2AdvancedMachine.cfg", which in windows should be "X:\config\IC2AdvancedMachine.cfg" and on Linux it probably can't save it unless you are executing minecraft on root mode.

Also note that if you can't load the game because of a used block ID, you will have an empty config file. I suggest using the one below.

Just change the block IDs to any that is not used.

Another bug is that the energy that come from any of the solar arrays can be randomically 0, 8 or 64. If you remove and place the block again you probably will get another number of these three.

• Yes, there is a bug in the configuration folder. The configuration is being saved on the root filesystem "/config/IC2AdvancedMachine.cfg", which in windows should be "X:\config\IC2AdvancedMachine.cfg" and on Linux it probably can't save it unless you are executing minecraft on root mode.

Also note that if you can't load the game because of a used block ID, you will have an empty config file. I suggest using the one below.

Just change the block IDs any that is not used.

Thank you so much!

• Yes, there is a bug in the configuration folder. The configuration is being saved on the root filesystem "/config/IC2AdvancedMachine.cfg", which in windows should be "X:\config\IC2AdvancedMachine.cfg" and on Linux it probably can't save it unless you are executing minecraft on root mode.

I couldn't get it to read the config. It was using default IDs the whole time.

• Some bugs I found:
    When placing solar panels you have to replace them a time or two in order for them to actually give energy.
    HV ones don't seem to ever give me energy even after replacing them multiple times.
    MV seem to sometimes only give 8 eu when placed(Fixes after replacing).

• Just a FYI.. there are only 2 bugs i have noticed so far.. 1. incorrect power for the solar array's *been posted here already. and 2. No sound from the systems at all. Normal world sounds happen etc but nothing from the machines.

I did have to change the block ID's though to get it to work with the other mods i have.

These block ID's worked for me.. I simply changed them in the file it created on my HD.

blockAdvancedMachine=187
    blockSolarArray=186

I am running these mods etc .
    MineCraft 1.1
    additionalbuildcraftobjects-latest
    buildcraft 3.1.3 (everything)
    Buildcraft-client-DA-additionalpipes-34
    Codechickenfore-client0.4.1
    enderchest-client 1.0.1
    forestry A-1.3.2.1
    Industrialcraft2 1.64
    lasermod 1.3
    logisticspipes BC3 0.1.8
    Redpower 2.0 pr4d (all of the mods)
    Sneakypipes 0.0.2
    wirelessredstone
    wirelessremote
    Equivilent exchange 6.18

Edit.
    I forgot Portal gun

And of course all the dependencies for those

All of these mod's are used in Direolf20's let's play. And he had been waiting on adv machines :)

Oh a side note. I have not had and issues at all with Shift clicking.

• Official Post

OK guys, Beta 2 is out now. Fixes/Changes are as follows:

• Shift-Click no longer causes crash. Still not quite right, but no accidental crashing.
    • The config file works again!
    • The Solar Arrays will give off appropriate power again!

On the To-Do list are:

• Implement explosion when the machines receive too much power.
    • Fix the drops of Solar Arrays (Will currently drop themselves in all cases).
    • Implement recipe config options.
    • Finish fixing Shift-Clicking quirks.

Enjoy, and remember to post all unlisted bugs. They are easier to squash when I can see them.

• OK guys, Beta 2 is out now. Fixes/Changes are as follows:

• Shift-Click no longer causes crash. Still not quite right, but no accidental crashing.
    • The config file works again!
    • The Solar Arrays will give off appropriate power again!

On the To-Do list are:

• Implement explosion when the machines receive too much power.
    • Fix the drops of Solar Arrays (Will currently drop themselves in all cases).
    • Implement recipe config options.
    • Finish fixing Shift-Clicking quirks.

Enjoy, and remember to post all unlisted bugs. They are easier to squash when I can see them.

thats awesome haven't tested it yet

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false.

• I am getting a can'taddblock error, no matter what block ID I use, and IdResolver does nothing. I'm not sure if you knew, but the config file for IC2AdvancedMachines is still blank when I create a new one, however, it is in the correct area.

Heres the error log, someone help me please.

• ok i have tested it and it works i had to change the block ids but that was no problem once i found the right config file

the solar arrays and adv machines all work just fine

Edit: i didn't test shift clicking

Edit #2: just tested shift clicking and i didn't have a problem

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false.

• hehe i have been messing with it a bit even put in 10+ HV solar arrays at once and got like 17k a tick :P

no bugs to report.. :) thanks for the great mod.

BTW 186 and 187 block id's work for me.. See my prev post for the long list of mod's i have installed.

• Ssp only, I have to ask abd im sorry but do you have a rough eta on smp? Are we talking hours days or weeks

No offense is ment just need to know if I should hold our server back for it

Also those that updated did it see your already placed panels? From ic 1.42

• Ssp only, I have to ask abd im sorry but do you have a rough eta on smp? Are we talking hours days or weeks
    No offense is ment just need to know if I should hold our server back for it
    Also those that updated did it see your already placed panels? From ic 1.42

His ETA on SMP was 3 days.
    (It was just one page back, too...)

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.