Kirara Reborn Official Announcement Thread

• Any chance we can get nano suit recipes changed into something a little more gt?

Atm its lame open computers and you need 1 million items to craft it.

Its a gt server but this heavy usage of open computers - this mod should be optional.

Im gt fan - i want to play it - not opencomputers - fair enough there's mods like thaumcraft which is balanced with gt, forestry likewise and even op mod IHL. But opencomputers have to be optional imo :(

Cant we atleast get a vote or something?

edit: this is also an issue with AE2 (me controller) needs a fix aswell.

• Issue is it requires OC - not AE2 or GT - need alternative recipe thats "normal" and balanced around the servers main mod GT.

edit: build the AE2 controller already cuz i didnt wanna wait on a fix - if a fix even happens.....

• Hello all, I'm told by Keda that you need to wait at most one minecraft day for the effects to run out.
    I think this is a dumb mod, and you know it. Hence I request to shrink the time to 3 minutes of bad effects
    That way I don't waste my time waiting a while for the effects to run out, but I'm still punished for dying.
    I really don't like this mod, so here's a vote for disabling it.
    VOTE HERE : http://strawpoll.me/6167689
    If the vote fails, I still want a shorter time. Nobody here should decide whether I play or not. Especially with the very limited time I have. Also the blinking screen makes me feel sick, I got a headache last time and it started a bit last Sunday before I logged of, this is some serious issue. I don't like blinking screens, I can feel potentially sick but I don't think I'm in great danger. You need to tell Ashlee to make the effects to from 00:10 to 00:05 before refreshing, else I get this blindness effect going away and rapidly coming back, causing the headache issue.

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• It's a good concept (if I ignore the fact that it's called afkmod.jar) but not very well implemented, you get a ton of effects at the same time instead of effects slowly piling up one after another as you die more - and there is no documentation on it. I would at least call it passable if it was documented somewhere, like I've consistently said ever since it was introduced. You're also severely punished for being spawn camped with zero indication in-game that this is a potential problem.

Plus, it doesn't do anything to stop people who are actually abusing deaths to regen, and only punishes players who are legitimately trying to do the content. It seems extremely inconsistent as I got debuffs after starving twice over 19 minutes, while I could suicide into wisps 30 times before it kicked in there.

• The point of the mod is to literally punish players abusing death, and I'm punished for dying 35 times in a row since I couldn't break my bed fast enough since I got mining fatigue IV. This mod must be taken down or needs to be coded properly, as I thought only a few deaths would trigger the events, and I doubt dying by carminite golems is one.

Damn it, I've voted "we keep it" instead of "remove it". Just count +1 for "we remove it" and -1 for "we keep it"

• So far : 2 people are up to keep it, 4 want to remove it (even if the strawpoll says 3/3, keep in mind I wanted to vote to remove it :p)

• Changelog:

* Open Computers
    - Fixed card base recipe, by oredicting Iron Plate in it;

* Chisel
    - Removed unintentional chiseling of vanilla Chest into Trapped Chest and Ender Chest;

* IndustrialCraft 2
    - Adjusted crafting recipes of Nano and Quantum armor pieces, they should now accept items with any energy level except of only fully charged ones;

Also quantum armor dont require nanoarmor to build - nano should be requirement for quantum otherwise noone will never make nano since its more or less useless - its a step on the road to quantum.

I assume it was done because original nano armor is supposed to be spent on making advanced nano, process that is irreversible. So intent was not to force players to craft another piece of nano armor just in order to make quantum.
    However, need more opinions on that matter.

• Heyo Kirara Reborners, I'm happy to sell my iron.
    The price is one ender pearl for 128 iron ingots. And you get to put the ender pearl into the world anchor in the middle of my dome, otherwise the iron will not build up anymore.
    If one golem spawns every 10 minute and yields at least 2 iron ingots on average, I get 144 ingots per ender pearl, so it's definitely worth giving me all your ender pearls.
    We're not talking about your everyday iron found in caves, that is iron directly extracted from golems' life, meaning that stuff is actually the best iron you'll ever touch in minecraft.

• Official Post

Where do the roses go from the dead golems?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Where do the roses go from the dead golems?

They're stored in a chest, where everybody can come and grab them, I don't think it's worth selling those