Kirara Reborn Official Announcement Thread

• I would love to buy them Nono, if iron golems are not nerfed I'll be able to pay in iron blocks in a little (or long) while. The most expensive things I have are iron, a chest worth of glass and one flawless gem (can't remember which one). I've also the coords of some neodymium veins in the Nether if you're interested. Or I can sell you ink sacs :p

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• I have to say, that some of those tweaks seem to fuck up a lot of nice things without watching for potential exploits.

I find atleast 2 broken recipes each day, that I need to craft.. its a real pain.. 90% of players want normal GT recipes, but admins/admin wont listen..

• Is there a Github for the scripts you guys are writing? That might help.

EDIT: I realize, this coming under DreamMaster's comment, I do not mean his Github. I mean a separate KR one.

• If there was proper source control and transparency half the problems would not have happened.

I would love to buy them Nono, if iron golems are not nerfed I'll be able to pay in iron blocks in a little (or long) while. The most expensive things I have are iron, a chest worth of glass and one flawless gem (can't remember which one). I've also the coords of some neodymium veins in the Nether if you're interested. Or I can sell you ink sacs :p

Pay me by agreement to share the information about all possible exploits or imbalanced features you can think of whether it is with my script or another script on this server, and you can have them. It is a 2x2 structure. I can throw some other early game mats at you if you want.
    All my items exploded, so I can no longer sell you that BBF.

• I find atleast 2 broken recipes each day, that I need to craft.. its a real pain.. 90% of players want normal GT recipes, but admins/admin wont listen..

Actually, there is only 1 admin who can do something with server/scripts - keda, and he seems just too busy to answer and process your requests. We should wait for weekend at least.

• If there was proper source control and transparency half the problems would not have happened.

Pay me by agreement to share the information about all possible exploits or imbalanced features you can think of whether it is with my script or another script on this server, and you can have them. It is a 2x2 structure. I can throw some other early game mats at you if you want.
    All my items exploded, so I can no longer sell you that BBF.

I always share the exploits I find to the admins. Did you know I was OP on Kirara 4, by invultri? That was kind of a thanks to all the things I did

• Hey Keda, I have 2 accounts, my main one is "Nexey_", my second one is "Nexey". I've just tried renaming my first to "Nexey", so I renamed my second one to "Nexey__" but couldn't rename my first to "Nexey".
    Can you :
    - Delete my "Nexey_.dat" (BE CAREFUL, I'm on "Nexey.dat" on the server, don't delete it)
    - Rename my "Nexey.dat" to "Nexey_.dat", open it and change every "Nexey" to "Nexey_"
    I will keep you up to date if I can get my main account to be renamed to "Nexey". I don't want to ask to just copy "Nexey.dat" to "Nexey_.dat" since I could dupe my whole inventory.

So : Delete "Nexey_.dat", rename "Nexey.dat" to "Nexey_.dat". I would love if you could actually make a backup, so if something wrong happens, I'm safe. Thanks keda !

• Nexey, I am fairly certain your data is stored by UUID rather than actual game name.

Explain why the Iron Furnace nerfing is necessary? What is the point, besides increasing grind and in the process making them not recycle properly?

RTG pellets are also not 10 grams IRL. Saying "we are not talking about making sense" is not a proper justification for completely unnecessary changes.

Circuit requirement is a pretty damn big deal when you consider for example that Good circuits require assembler and Advanced circuits require MV tech - your recipes require circuits one tier higher than the other GT machines of same voltage.

"Creates balance problems" is a nice way of telling you that your changes create a dupe. Unfortunately you are quick to dismiss the criticism as "Lie".

If it was truly only additional recipes, and they respected the materialproperties of the item, then sure. But they aren't.

Reinforced Bricks were not meant to be recyclable as the original recipe used advanced alloy, which is of variable composition. Ask Bloody to define its value in base GT if the current method of manufacture is a vanilla change.

• Script changelog:
    * IC2
    - Nanoarmor is fixed and now cheaper (MV)
    - Added more efficient Implosion Compressor recipes for Carbon Plates and Advanced Alloy Plate.
    - Lapotron crystal is fixed.
    - Small fixes.

* Applied Energistics 2
    - Now you can use pure certus quartz in recipes where normal certus quartz was required (the most notable - 1K Cell Component)

* ExtraCells 2
    - Made 1, 4 and 16k Fluid Components cheaper (they require different processors now)

* Railcraft
    -Added assembler recipe to most of the machines. (most of them are cheaper)
    - Anchors are now requiring ender eye lens instead of just endereye.
    - Small fixes.

Next RC machines were added to assembler:
    - Wire Frame Support
    - Steam Oven
    - Water Tank
    - Steam Turbine Housing
    - Smoker
    - Iron Tank and Steel Tank parts
    - Liquid and Solid Fueled Boiler Firebox
    - Low and High Pressure Boiler Tank
    - Engines

Update:
    Fixed Gauge recipe - new RC script is here: pastebin.com/kk0KGNxk
    Fixed GregTech shutter module recipe (not my fault) - new IC2 script is here: pastebin.com/UELd7K0p

• Important notice

These mods have been removed:

It is recommended that you remove them from your client as well to avoid suffocation moving under a block.
    If anyone wishes to be able to use it again on the server, go bug the author of smartmoving to fix it.

Other changes:

Enchanting table is disabled. Use TC enchanting instead. Enchanting tables will be refunded.

Ashlee's mod Timer's of Death is back in but not as severe as before. Dying more than 3 times in 1020 seconds will trigger debuff effects lasting until there's less than 3 deaths in that time.

All your nerfs are belong to us

Edited 3 times, last by keda ().

• So basically a "GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU DIED THREE TIMES ALREADY, STOP PLAYING. OH YOU NEED YOUR STUFF? WELL TAKE THAT WEAKNESS 4."