Kirara Reborn Official Announcement Thread

• What do you mean by that? Did someone make a custom .zip with their own fork of those files which fixes the 3d model rendering issue caused by smart moving?

You need to unzip smartmoving.zip and playerapi.zip and move the jars to the /mod folder.

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• You need to unzip smartmoving.zip and playerapi.zip and move the jars to the /mod folder.

That is exactly what I did.
    Btw. I posted my mod list above, can you see if I missed something?

• Who nerfed Wrought Iron to require a Compressor? It is completely unnecessary to make ingots require compressor to craft from nuggets. Wrought iron is obsolete by the time you craft a compressor. This effectively removes the material from the game progression.

Me. No. No. No.
    Wrought iron is important while you need mass steel production.
    As for instruments, try to use Meteoric Iron - it's as good as wrought iron.

• After googling the very first error line, all the results are about using a mod for different MC version. Like 1.8 or 1.6.4
    Are you sure you have the right mod versions?

Also this whole problem would fit better in the random thread I think.

EDIT: After looking at the screenshots of your modpack folder, I can see you have downloaded several wrong versions of mods. You probably won't be able to connect, because the server uses older versions of some mods (Galacticraft for example)

Also you have downloaded Thaumcraft for MC 1.8 and not 1.7.10. That's why it doesn't even start.

Also also, it is common sense to post complete/relevat crashlog on pastebin.

Also also also, putting the pack together is one of the prerequisites of joining the server. Using Google too.

Lets stop this spam here in the official thread now please.

• Saying something like "you inadvertently downloaded the wrong thaumcraft version" wasn´t enough, right?

• Maybe Its to late but the "Semifluid Generator" recipe is easier, imo, than the vanilla GT recipe..

the Vanilla GT recipe requires re-battery which is made in "fluid canning machine" with molten redstone and a small battery hull.. the new recipe can be made with steam machines??

• A friend of mine has to start a 3D game beside Minecraft so he can play. Without he gets 3-10 fps. This forces the activation of his Dedicated graphic card.

Bug report No.242: No sound while PC is burning!

• A friend of mine has to start a 3D game beside Minecraft so he can play. Without he gets 3-10 fps. This forces the activation of his Dedicated graphic card.

Dedicated graphics card can usually be set using drivers (ATI Catalyst or NVidia Control Panel).
    If not, you can usually set BIOS settings to use Dedicated card only.

• Keda, many vanilla recipes are "broken" - can you talk to OrdoFree and fix..? - is there something in the way for another admin to get access, to server, to make these changes like this, so that you dont have to be available 24/7?