Help Book

• My suggestion is a Book that teach us how to do ANYTHING with IndustrialCraft2
    It would be very useful for we do not need to go to google or wikipedia to know how to do something (like uranium generators), and we do not have to use the CraftGuide to craft something.

• My suggestion is a Book that teach us how to do ANYTHING with IndustrialCraft2
    It would be very useful for we do not need to go to google or wikipedia to know how to do something (like uranium generators), and we do not have to use the CraftGuide to craft something.

Just use the IC wiki and for the recipes the NEI mod :rolleyes:

• Ähhhmmm no, it´s not :P 8) .

It is for him apparently, an in-game wiki would be indeed useful, perhaps one that is up to date to the current version only. An in-game crafting guide isn't that necessary since NEI already has that and much more, so NEI is usually a must have even with a separate crafting guide mod.

• It is for him apparently, an in-game wiki would be indeed useful, perhaps one that is up to date to the current version only. An in-game crafting guide isn't that necessary since NEI already has that and much more, so NEI is usually a must have even with a separate crafting guide mod.

I use CraftGuide mod instead of NEI a bit because I'm more accustomed in using TooManyItems instead. I know that NEI is not all cheat, but I don't know how to use NEI, it needs another mod (core) and it may interfer with some BuildCraft things like:

• Official Post

They could have at least been on the otherside that T/NEI isn't on.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Benur the site you linked for those mods is one to avoid according to http://www.minecraftforum.net/…tealing-minecraft-content
    However, I haven't seen that overlap happen for me - maybe it's because I have NEI Addons and NEI Integration as well, but for me, the items get out of the way of the side GUI when I expand it.

I like using 9minecraft because it has new mods all days and there I can find nice mods to install, and then I use his links to download. But sometimes his mods are really bad and bugged sometimes, so I search in Google for the official site. I'm now posting and chatting in this website because I saw some bugs in IC2 from 9minecraft by a long time and then I commented there the bug as you can see here:

Then I thought better and decided to search for the official website of IC2 and I finded it here :D and Really IC2 is THE BETTER HERE (it's normal in the official site...).

I had a crash report and I reported it here and now I'm waiting for time to try to translate IC2 to Portuguese-Portugal :!: :D

So, my intention in use 9minecraft is for find a list with lots of mods and how I can install them (there almost all mods are compatible to Forge). Other sites may also be useful but.. I dont know, it's like using Google instead of Bing or others... less adds...
    :Recycler: <--- lol :thumbup:

• Official Post

You should NEVER use a website other than Curse, the MC forums or the mod's website to get a mod from. These websites just make money out of the mods without giving the modders any of it or giving proper credits, most of the times, they don't even credit the mod authors properly. Curse does the same, but that's a different story.
    To find new mods, you can use this or similar.

• You should NEVER use a website other than Curse, the MC forums or the mod's website to get a mod from. These websites just make money out of the mods without giving the modders any of it or giving proper credits, most of the times, they don't even credit the mod authors properly. Curse does the same, but that's a different story.
    To find new mods, you can use this or similar.

Really it seems to be a nice site (with no images in the list but Ok) I will try to use this instead. Thanks!

• Last year I attempted to start a new interface idea for NEI, but then real life happened. As it is, NEI is a horrifyingly bad UI, and terrible for game design... but it works, and it's all we have.

• Official Post

Even if we did have a way of injecting documentation into NEI, half the time it would be either out of date or too brief to properly explain what it was describing.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

It will have a clone. Something like NEI has been around too long and had too many users to die. The same way TMI's interface was kept for NEI purely because people recognised how to use it.

I see this too much.

• It will have a clone. Something like NEI has been around too long and had too many users to die. The same way TMI's interface was kept for NEI purely because people recognised how to use it.

You're right, but I'm not sure the clone will survive long. The transition from TMI to NEI was in a way different modding scene than today, where we have mods with ingame documentation left and right.

• Official Post

You're right, but I'm not sure the clone will survive long. The transition from TMI to NEI was in a way different modding scene than today, where we have mods with ingame documentation left and right.

It may happen sooner than you think. The 1.8 NEI port is buggy and somewhat unfinished, but Chickenbones has been missing for months so nothing's been done about it. And as people shift to 1.8.8 as Forge stabilises, they're going to want a working NEI. It is open source now though, so the chance of someone forking it without changing a thing is a lot higher than it used to be when it would have to be decompiled first.

I see this too much.