[128x] Sphax Texture Pack IC² Addon 0.7 [now with MFR, RP2, BC and EE]

• I love these textures, thanks so much for putting the work into them. Once my server is up and running I will try and promote Sphax's textures and this addon.

• Um the Sphax page is not working. I keep getting a sql error. I assume the site is offline?

I would like to post some of my textures, but like I said. The site is down.

• I have a few questions...
    I will soon apply this texture pack to my minecraft (best texture pack ever) but i wanna know a pair of think before, because is my first texture pack...
    1. a texture pack must cover ALL the block of the game to function? maybe the block that don't cover simply turn on the default of minecraft/mod? i hope so...
    2. i use ID resolver... and it probably change some of my ids of my mods, is this a problem for the texture pack?
    3. this texture pack have the texture also for addon like charging banch or advanced machines?

Thanx a lot in advance XD

• I have a few questions...
    I will soon apply this texture pack to my minecraft (best texture pack ever) but i wanna know a pair of think before, because is my first texture pack...
    1. a texture pack must cover ALL the block of the game to function? maybe the block that don't cover simply turn on the default of minecraft/mod? i hope so...
    2. i use ID resolver... and it probably change some of my ids of my mods, is this a problem for the texture pack?
    3. this texture pack have the texture also for addon like charging banch or advanced machines?

Thanx a lot in advance XD

A texture pack can be used only for vanilla blocks and/or for mod textures. We have textures for both. When mods update usually items will be invisible for a few days until we update the texture pack though (although you could disable the textures for the mod and they would all be default textures for that mod).
    Id resolver is not a problem for texture packs
    Yes we do look here.

• A texture pack can be used only for vanilla blocks and/or for mod textures. We have textures for both. When mods update usually items will be invisible for a few days until we update the texture pack though (although you could disable the textures for the mod and they would all be default textures for that mod).
    Id resolver is not a problem for texture packs
    Yes we do look here.

Thanx for your answer!
    LoL! 8o I never expected it was u, pcmaster160, that answer me!
    U know, a few days ago, i asbsolutedly don't want the problem to made a functional texture pack, BUT...
    To kill the boredom, i was searching for some good series of minecraft on youtube... and i found one that i really like: Your Evolution of Technology series!
    It was that that makes me change idea... i had almost all the mod u installed, but with this texture, it look completedly better! I see many other texture, but i never see one that make me say "this is a MUST have!". It remember me the Legend of Zelda a bit, don't u?
    Now that i have to upgrade to 1.2.3, i make 1+1 and i'll sure take the effort to build this texture, maybe helping me with your installation tutorial!
    I'm at ep.14 actually and i will enjoy all the rest of the series anyway ^^

P.S. What mod u use to make the chunk loader in ep 11???

• haha im glad you like my video series.
    For my chunk loader I used the buildcraft Teleport Pipes addon.

Also as you guys have noticed the site is down. I have noticed too. But theres nothing I can do about it. Once Ruyan figures out its down (or maybe he is working on upgrading the server) he will get on it. Till then we can only wait...

• K Well I don't think the sphax addon page is coming back online any time soon, so does anyone have the latest IC2 Sphax addon that they would like to share?