• Can't really change that

The best way to handle it would be just selecting part of the text in the post and hitting "Insert quote" or "Save quote" if you want to preselect a lot instead of manually splitting up the quote

How about reporting the bug to whoever makes this new forum? It should *not* be rearranging the html tags that I carefully and correctly place. This trick seems to work well though.

• It soudns dumb, but you have to edit your profile description slightly in order to change anything else

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• imer, there is more Issues.

1. People cannot edit their Forum Title anymore, like they could before, due to a permissions Problem

2. Spambots still are able to randomly submit Posts at some occassions.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• I cannot enable instant Email Notifications for Conversations while having regular non-Email Notifications for Conversations disabled, despite the Settings clearly allowing me to select it (and later resetting the Value).

GregTech Website

• Are you sure that you should do it like that? People with a new Account would get pretty annoyed by it if they have to wait for one specific human to approve their Post, instead of having Moderators do that.

Also "your message looks like spam" is a bit mean to the real people.

How about solving both issues with, "your first Thread contains links to other Sites and is therefore considered Spam, please remove all Links in order to proceed posting, if you want to post images there is an attachments Tab for it", which will ofcourse only show up if the Thread has any Link towards a non-forum thing inside of it, or if "http"/"www" are in the Title of it.

GregTech Website

• It only does that if it is detected as spam, which shouldn't happen to real people (otherwise they'd have been flagged already)

It runs the post through a spam detection service - its not about the links

• okay uhhhm, that spam protection service is then worse than my idea as there is another Thread of that kind and it even had a link inside of its Title...

GregTech Website

• I'm not sure if I should even be able to see deleted threads but even if it is intended that users can see the title maybe you should deactivate it. The way it is now the spambots can still get their URLs out there by having them in the title and readable for all.

• okay uhhhm, that spam protection service is then worse than my idea as there is another Thread of that kind and it even had a link inside of its Title...

The old "if there's a link - moderate it" thing is still in, I just added another layer ontop that rejects the post if it's detected as spam so we dont have to manually delete stuff.

I'm not sure if I should even be able to see deleted threads but even if it is intended that users can see the title maybe you should deactivate it. The way it is now the spambots can still get their URLs out there by having them in the title and readable for all.

I've looked and there's no way I can see to disable it :|

• well that Post came through, imer

http://www.healthbeautyfacts.com/lumidaire-cream/

and it definitely has a Link in it, even if its not marked as a hyperlink

GregTech Website

• Well, that's not a "real" link, thats just text

So

1.it didnt get recognized as spam by the spam detection

2. the post-disabler didnt do anything cause there's no link in it

• It might be a good idea to check for Links that arent hyperlinks aswell, you know, everything that has http or www in the title and or inside the Post without actually linking shit?

GregTech Website

• imer, Guests can report stuff, and they are very spammy about the report content. Sure this is a non-issue since nobody sees it aside from moderators, but it might be something that can be turned off.

https://forum.industrial-craft…re/moderation-report/546/

GregTech Website

• It doesn't happen very often though, I've seen just as many guests reporting actual spam as ones making fake reports.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Deleted threads arent shown to non-mods anymore (had to go into the template and just not output the threads if they're deleted without mod permission.. sigh)

• Sorry for my English! Maybe this question has already been asked, but since I do not speak the language well, it's hard for me to find a solution! Tell me when the mod for version "Minecraft 1.12" is ready?